Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. (623 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by Ceenaija(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2023
I will continue to celebrate Peter Obi for all his efforts to champion the rebirth of a new Nigeria where credibility, character and capacity determines who wins an election.

Peter Obi is the symbol of a new Nigeria . This is the first in Nigeria history that okada man will win house of representatives seat.

I will never follow the old order and it's beneficiaries who believe in corrupt, thuggery, stealing, killing and making life miserable for the people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by darling2424(f): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2023
Amen and Amen
Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by FreeStuffsNG: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2023
Ceenaija:

I will continue to celebrate Peter Obi for all his efforts to champion the rebirth of a new Nigeria where credibility, character and capacity determines who wins an election.

Peter Obi is the symbol of a new Nigeria . This is the first in Nigeria history that okada man will win house of representatives seat.

I will never follow the old order and it's beneficiaries who believe in corrupt, thuggery, stealing, killing and making life miserable for the people.

kikikiki.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by TossTos: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2023
In fact this is great 👌 , Obi changes the narrative and further more show and tell this government that we elect them and truly our votes counts .. he's the man of the year and i celebrate him either he win or not

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by Talawaka: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2023
x
Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by abobote: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi really changed the face of Nigeria politics.
The first time money was not shared during campaigns.

Whatever be the outcome of this election, we can build the momentum from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by DrAkpamudehe: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Keep consoling yourselves. Silly zombidients. Fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by FarahAideed: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2023
He is nothing but a Jagaban boy that worked to make Jagaban President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by chamboi1: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2023
FarahAideed:
He is nothing but a Jagaban boy that worked to make Jagaban President
Two Objectives- Kill Atiku's vote 2. Kill PDP senate/reps number.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by Owontime: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi is the father of IPOB.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by FarahAideed: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2023
chamboi1:
Two Objectives- Kill Atiku's vote 2. Kill PDP senate/reps number.

Exactly and they have almost succeeded
Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by PeterObi4LP: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Lose or win Peter Obi is the winner of this chambolic rigged election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by Ceenaija(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Anybody that voted for Obi has the interest of the nation at heart otherwise you are only move either by religion or tribal or financial gains.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Father Of A New Nigeria. by Ceenaija(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2023
TossTos:
In fact this is great 👌 , Obi changes the narrative and further more show and tell this government that we elect them and truly our votes counts .. he's the man of the year and i celebrate him either he win or not

No matter the way you see it Peter obi remain the face of a new Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins Oyo, Clears All 33 Local Government Areas / Rerun: FCT Is Mandatory According To INEC / Peter Obi Still Can’t Overcome Father Mbaka’s Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.