Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,021 members, 7,852,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. (897 Views)

Now That INEC Chairman, Mahmoud Yakubu, Has Done His Worst By Ikechukwu Amaechi / INEC Clears 93.5m Voters For 2023: Full Transcript Of Mahmoud Yakubu's Speech / Anambra Election: Mahmoud Yakubu, Kukah, Others Arrive Enugu Enroute Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Prof. Mahmoud Yakub would go down in history as the man who completely destroyed Nigeria.

He would go down in history as the man who rigged a criminal drug Lord as president on Nigeria.

He would go down in history as the man who betrayed millions of Nigerians, subverted their will and permanently damaged the nation before the eyes of the world. And he seems not to understand the consequences of his actions on the nation. Nor does he care how history would remember him.

Prof Mahmoud, after supervising the 2019 election where an unpopular president was foisted on the nation, against the wishes of the people, is about sacrificing Nigeria the second time to fulfil the wish of a dying drug baron. ... the problem however is not the sacrifice, the problem is that Nigeria would never recover from this sacrifice. - A drug Lord rigged in as President of Nigeria is a permanent dent on the name Nigeria, a dent that cannot be erased forever. There is fear in the land. I am terrified, not because of bad governance; but because I may start denying my Nigerian identity. I may completely give up on the nation. I may relocate and never look back.

Having led a decent life and earned legitimate income; I cannot and will never accept the authority of a cocaine pusher over me. No way.

INEC must understand the consequences of compromising this 2023 presidential election. They are about to permanently DENT the nation. They about to permanently sacrifice their generations to satisfy one dying old man; they are about to consign Nigeria to a dustbin of nations that are perpetually lost. They are about to permanently damage any hope Nigerians have to salvage the nation. I am rich, yet am terrified.

By sabotaging the transmission of results directly from the polling units to INEC's server; Prof. Yakub deliberately allowed criminal actors to alter results and consequently put the lives of youth corpers in danger.

There is little time to correct the mess. There is little time to stop the destruction of Nigeria. Everyone must stand now and fight. Fight for Nigeria, fight for our children. Fight for our generations, fight against the criminal cult led by Prof. Mahmoud who are bent to subverting the will of the people. We all must stand up and defend Nigeria. Now or never.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2023
FieldMarshall06:
Prof. Mahmoud Yakub would go down in history as the man who completely destroyed Nigeria.

He would go down in history as the man who rigged a criminal drug Lord as president on Nigeria.

He would go down in history as the man who betrayed millions of Nigerians, subverted their will and permanently damaged the nation before the eyes of the world. And he seems not to understand the consequences of his actions on the nation. Nor does he care how history would remember him.

Prof Mahmoud, after supervising the 2019 election where an unpopular president was foisted on the nation, against the wishes of the people, is about sacrificing Nigeria the second time to fulfil the wish of a dying drug baron. ... the problem however is not the sacrifice, the problem is that Nigeria would never recover from this sacrifice. - A drug Lord rigged in as President of Nigeria is a permanent dent on the name Nigeria, a dent that cannot be erased forever. There is fear in the land. I am terrified, not because of bad governance; but because I may start denying my Nigerian identity. I may completely give up on the nation. I may relocate and never look back.

Having led a decent life and earned legitimate income; I cannot and will never accept the authority of a cocaine pusher over me. No way.

INEC must understand the consequences of compromising this 2023 presidential election. They are about to permanently DENT the nation. They about to permanently sacrifice their generations to satisfy one dying old man; they are about to consign Nigeria to a dustbin of nations that are perpetually lost. They are about to permanently damage any hope Nigerians have to salvage the nation. I am rich, yet am terrified.

By sabotaging the transmission of results directly from the polling units to INEC's server; Prof. Yakub deliberately allowed criminal actors to alter results and consequently put the lives of youth corpers in danger.

There is little time to correct the mess. There is little time to stop the destruction of Nigeria. Everyone must stand now and fight. Fight for Nigeria, fight for our children. Fight for our generations, fight against the criminal cult led by Prof. Mahmoud who are bent to subverting the will of the people. We all must stand up and fight for Nigeria. Now or never.

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
undecided
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
undecided
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by GeeMeshin1(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Very shameful of him

1 Like

Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
embarassed
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
smiley
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
undecided
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
embarassed
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by ycat: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
FieldMashall06

This is nice but you must go to your region to start the fight, if you declare war on another tribe in their region, no court will support you even if you claim genocide. Every ethnic group has right to their peace in their homeland and when you bring the fight to them, you don't get to say what respond you get.
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by ycat: 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wait, he's alone here?

God help me, I'm alone with were here!
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
undecided
ycat:
Wait, he's alone here?

God help me, I'm alone with were here!
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
tongue
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
ycat:
FieldMashall06

This is nice but you must go to your region to start the fight, if you declare war on another tribe in their region, no court will support you even if you claim genocide. Every ethnic group has right to their peace in their homeland and when you bring the fight to them, you don't get to say what respond you get.

Ode tongue
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by ycat: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Crazed loony!
FieldMarshall06:

Ode tongue
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by samwillyco1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Devil is far better than him. PMB have destroyed every institution in Nigeria. I blamed GEJ for giving PMB the opportunity to mess this country up.

Things fall apart
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by GreyLaw(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
The people are coming for him and when it happens even his security detail won't save him. His house won't be safe, either. He better releases his step now. I know he won't anyway. Just like the proverbial dog, he's been called the slaughter house and so trudges on sheepishly.
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by GreyLaw(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
samwillyco1:
Devil is far better than him. PMB have destroyed every institution in Nigeria. I blamed GEJ for giving PMB the opportunity to mess this country up.

Things fall apart

Jonathan knowing Buhari, should jave made sure not to allow him win. Handing over to a man like Buhari is tantamount to treason.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
GreyLaw:

Jonathan knowing Buhari, should jave made sure not to allow him win. Handing over to a man like Buhari is tantamount to treason.

I agree. Everything points back to Jonathan. Sad.
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
GreyLaw:
The people are coming for him and when it happens even his security detail won't save him. His house won't be safe, either. He better releases his step now. I know he won't anyway. Just like the proverbial dog, he's been called the slaughter house and so trudges on sheepishly.

wink
samwillyco1:

Things fall apart

I swear. Buhari is a mistake Nigeria regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
undecided
Re: Prof. Mahmoud Yakubu, Blood, Knife & Nigeria For Sacrifice. by FieldMarshall06(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec May End Up Undoing APC / How Exactly Did Judaism Enter Igboland? / They Didn't Allow Non Yoruba Vote, Yet GRV Had So Much Love From Yorubas - Tayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.