Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In (823 Views)

Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / Ifeanyi Okowa Has The Opportunity To End This "Delta Igbo" Toga / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by November1857(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2023
JUST IN: Peter Obi wins Lagos, shredding Bola Tinubu’s toga of invincibility in Nigeria’s heartbeat
https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1630148038445481987?t=dtI_7cKbd1QUB0apd2zWAw&s=19
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Emmy909: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2023
Rig or win ? grin
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by SlurUsername1: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Although disappointing
Tinubu tried to hold Lagos with the figures he pulled so far. Lagos is the Capital of Southern Nigeria, so what were you expecting?
This was a fight between ibos+SS+woke yorubas against Tinubu supporters in Lagos who are mainly yorubas and maybe Hausas in Lagos.

I hope Tinubu and yorubas have learnt a bitter lesson from Lagos Elections not to befriend and feed a cub because it is hopeless and dying, because it will grow up and eat u up someday.

The take home from this defeat is..

Yorubas need to stop drafting non yorubas into the civil service and stop giving them prominent appointments. There are always technocrats who can always fit into any political office from the SW

Yorubas need to stop selling their lands to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop giving out local government of origins to non yorubas in Lagos

Yorubas need to stop allowing non-yorubas to contest for Elections in Lagos and

Yorubas need limit the numbers of voters registration of non yorubas going on in Lagos. They can't come and dictate to you on how to govern urselves after creating an enabling environment for them to thrive.

Congratulations to the incoming President of Nigeria BAT the ASIWAJU of Lagos nothwitstanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Racoon(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
The party without structure dismantled a party rooted in criminality, violence, impunity, brigandage, and corruption.

Well, it is an open secret now that the heroin-drug baron fugitive city boy have long lost the city to his peer governor colleague in a party without structure.
Abeg give it to Labour Party.We have have created history

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Finestgurlie(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
why are you laughing ?
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by SLAP44: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

A very huge morale booster, I can now look at the owomida boys straight in the eyes and tell them that "your days are numbered"

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Racoon(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
You lots should feel ashamed now.

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by YourMrBoo: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Statement has been made in Lagos history
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Eriokanmi: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
YourMrBoo:
Statement has been made in Lagos history
I'm telling you. We voted Obi massively in Alimosho cos of what tinubu to ambode who developed our region so much. Gbolahan Rhodes Vivour is next. I've given up in jandor. Lagos must witness real progress

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Laggafin: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2023
The drug Lord has been mercilessly beaten in his own Balablu Bulaba STyle
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by ProfOkai: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
grin

A very huge morale booster, I can now look at the owomida boys straight in the eyes and tell them that "your days are numbered"

I tell. See as I settle like say Obi don win. Have seen South East results? Omo, di election na patience.
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Mindlog: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
Demystified!
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by SLAP44: 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
ProfOkai:

I tell. See as I settle like say Obi don win. Have seen South East results? Omo, di election na patience.

What the south east is cooking for INEC, their portal is going to shake. grin
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by FarahAideed: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2023
They are both working together , I cannot be decieved
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by Nwaetche(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
You dey mind the robot?

Lagosians; please vote a True Omuluabi and a son of the soil, Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour.

He is a true Obidient and Labour Party candidate.

Racoon:
You lots should feel ashamed now.
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by micchi(m): 11:55am On Feb 27, 2023
The margins would have been in hundred of thousands if the election is free and fair
Re: JUST IN: Peter Obi Wins Lagos, Shredding Bola Tinubu’s Toga Of Invincibility In by abdul23(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
I have forgotten the meaning of shredding

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election:Oseni Rufai- Men Without Honour Cannot Build Honourable Country / Sanwo Olu Finally Opens Eko Bridge After Months Of Closing It Down / An Anambra Priest Blasts Soludo, Says No One Should Vote APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.