Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee (633 Views)

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos? / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee by bennybuhari: 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
The much awaited revolution has started in Lagos! This election gives me so much joy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee by FreeStuffsNG: 11:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Thank Emefiele. He is now outgoing cbn gov.
Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee by bennybuhari: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu can retain him
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank Emefiele. He is now outgoing cbn gov.
Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee by me69: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
When they say Igbo no sabi politics no bi lie. You put all your eggs in one basket when appointments start dropping you will shout marginalisation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Victory: The Revolution Has Started In Lagos, O To Gee by sreamsense: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
The much awaited revolution has started in Lagos! This election gives me so much joy
That is how far obi can go in his political career, he can't hijack governorship of Lagos because Tinubu has dribbled you to become president which is promotion to him from state to federal level. Now that Tinubu is your president, Lagosians will not vote against APC and become opposition again. And acheivement of obi in Lagos is because of Affenifere Yoruba leader support, obasanjo, some Yoruba artists and their supporters.

Formular like this can't work all the time because he can't be getting this kind of support all the time. With Tinubu being president now, Lagos will even become more stronger in APC for longer time. But it may affect Igbo political benefits in Lagos because it is the same Tinubu that permitted Igbos that betrayed him now. They may be denied of future political benefits in future even if PDP becomes governor of the state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Favourable Judgements Lagos LP Got Were From Same FHC Judge A Coincidence? / Lagos APC & INEC Now Using Tipex To Change Election Results / How Obi Lost In Obi LGA In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.