Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable (354 Views)

Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable by kingsways: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
I expect someone to challenge this fraud in court and I expect the courts to immediately put an end to Yakubu's show of shame announcing fraudulent results in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable by kingsways: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2023
If they at least transmitted like 90% or even 80% of the results, one can say they tried and there is a bit of credibility

BUT NOT TRANSMITTING ANYTHING AT ALL IS GROSSLY UNACCEPTABLE

1 Like

Re: Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable by HarunaWest(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
I expect someone to challenge this fraud in court and I expect the courts to immediately put an end to Yakubu's show of shame announcing fraudulent results in Abuja
Nah. It would hold water in court. Technology is subject to malfunction. Manual overide isn't against the law. Play with politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable by EDUECO(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
kingsways:
That is part of the structure the candidate of the ruling party was talking about.

They gave instructions to those working for INEC not to transmit results immediately after election in order to perfect their rigging.

APC is a government of collosal corruption!
Re: Failure To Transmit Results From Polling Units Makes The Results Unacceptable by slivertongue: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
That will be the pleadings in Court.

(1) (Reply)

Jagaban Is Coming / Elections: The Stages Of Grief: Accepting The Unacceptable LP/PDP / Peter Obi Takes Bola Tinubu To Judiciary Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.