Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Result Of The 2023 Nigeria Election By Flying Eagles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of The 2023 Nigeria Election By Flying Eagles (239 Views)

2023 Nigeria Election: Tinubu To Succeed Buhari - Lagos monarchs / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Result Of The 2023 Nigeria Election By Flying Eagles by sabbathday: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria has chosen who will lead them for the upcoming four years, and it is my prayer that God watch over our dear country, Nigeria. It doesn't matter who leads or who loses now, but God will, in his infinite mercy, look at the suffering of our people and intervene in the country's crisis. I believe in the power of prayer, and it is my hope that everyone who loves Nigeria will come together to pray for our country, regardless of which political party we support. With a new leader in place, I pray that this change of leadership will bring stability, economic growth, and improved living conditions to all Nigerians

I stated that, b.f. the election, Nigerian youths are not ready to take up the mantle of leadership, despite the fact that Mr. Peter Obi stood up to lead the youth and found that they were not ready to follow because of the veil of funds covering their eyes to see the future. I will not say much more because I have analyzed the results and found that 80% of Nigerian youths voted for Mr. Tinubu.

At the moment, Peter Obi's supporters are shouting "Mr. Tinubu, rig the election" as Nokia ringtones, but no one rigs the election or the presidential seat, and who will lead this country will be decided at the gathering of gentlemen.

As the CEO of Flying Eagles Marketing Service says, may God help our dear country, Nigeria. Despite these claims of voter fraud and Peter Obi's attempts to rally the youth, it appears that most Nigerian youths were not convinced by his message, with 80% choosing to vote for Mr. Tinubu. (This is not related to the sale.)

Currently, Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the declared winner of the 2023 presidential election.
God bless Nigeria , God bless all Nigerian youth, and God bless Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Amarabae, OdefaGirl, And ? / Game Plan. / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is Our Next President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.