Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! (13160 Views)

PDP Demands INEC To Conduct Fresh Elections In 27 State Constituencies In River. / Tinubu's supporter posts on exchange rate during GEJ vs BAT [Pic] / Nsima Ekere Wants Entire Governorship Elections Cancelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by LexngtonSteele: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
FocusedDiva:
Late Larry King?

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Moh247: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Apart from Lagos which obi has won, where else have convincing results in sw compared to the results announced so far relative to the pvc each state in our region collected? Again, compared to the most SS states where APC recorded almost nothing, LP had much more amazing numbers in.some SW states than ACP had in those regions. Only in Rivers which was heagily manipulated with proofs had the apc won some votes. Rivers would still be cancelled, mind you. Na inec talk am cos the evidence is strong enough.

As it stands now, SE , SS and more polls from NC are yet to trickle in. Abi you don see the results per state on the inec portal? Right now,Tinubu's strongholds results don come finish cos inec started from him and atiku. Now is to begin seeing wonders from the SE, SS and NC.

In summary, when you compare the pvc collection with those who turned out to vote in the SS,SE alone in which LP won almost everything, its much higher than the SW despite recording convincing pvc collection rate. See Lagos for instance, over 5m people collected pvc but see those who voted. See oyo and ogun too. I don't want to talk of osun cos it's already gone to the pdp.

Obi needs 2.4million votes to win Tinubu

Where do you think such figures would come in from that's if Tinubu stops taking in points

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Aremwayne: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

Obi needs 2.4million votes to win Tinubu

Where do you think such figures would come in from that's if Tinubu stops taking in points
I am obedient and I don’t see that happening.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu results base has been announced, Obi results is coming out small and funny that Tinubu is performing poorly in Peter Obi's base
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Ohleevia(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Learn how to register and earn in Usdt using the EagonSwap affiliate account. Click here 👇🏽

https://youtube.com/shorts/xJ4ho3OTPIw?feature=share
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Moh247: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121303233:

Tinubu results base has been announced, Obi results is coming out small and funny that Tinubu is performing poorly in Peter Obi's base

My question is where will Obi see 2.4 million votes deficit to win Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by waynetee(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:

My question is where will Obi see 2.4 million votes deficit to win Tinubu

From anambra local govt grin . Leave the dimwit alone.
Atiku people sef no talk again, how can a mentally stable person still believe that ibo guy will still win this election?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by JoeyNaza: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Where is the link to these
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by 0monnak0da: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
After the most Free and Fair Elections in the history of Nigeria...

Just saw on CNN that Tinubu and Obi have been confirmed as the 2 run-off contestants.

I have inside sources in INEC that just confirmed this.

Atiku and Kwankwaso came a distant 3rd and 4th.. so they will drop out.

Google Larry King's interview of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He there complaining and ranting on CNN. My network is a bit bad. Wanted to post.

Link coming soon.... stay tuned. cool
So Larry King has resurrected?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by mariesimps92: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
https://www.pbsbrokers.com/
Pacific Business Sales
Pacific Business Sales is the top Orange County business broker and M&A services
We specialize in complex business sales such as manufacturing, contractor-construction businesses, logistics & distribution, healthcare, e-commerce, and more.
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Hopium: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Please give me link to this site
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Moh247: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Hopium: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by LexngtonSteele: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
post=121303233:

Bro.... where are you hospitalised ?

You have been off Nairaland for some days, we were scared you had committed suicide by Sniper.

If it didn't work, let me prescribe a more effective method to cure you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Bakrabas: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
One thing that's funny in this election is that three contestants current or retired PDP contested with Tinubu and yet he's leading
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by abduleez1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Apart from Lagos which obi has won, where else have convincing results in sw compared to the results announced so far relative to the pvc each state in our region collected? Again, compared to the most SS states where APC recorded almost nothing, LP had much more amazing numbers in.some SW states than ACP had in those regions. Only in Rivers which was heagily manipulated with proofs had the apc won some votes. Rivers would still be cancelled, mind you. Na inec talk am cos the evidence is strong enough.

As it stands now, SE , SS and more polls from NC are yet to trickle in. Abi you don see the results per state on the inec portal? Right now,Tinubu's strongholds results don come finish cos inec started from him and atiku. Now is to begin seeing wonders from the SE, SS and NC.

In summary, when you compare the pvc collection with those who turned out to vote in the SS,SE alone in which LP won almost everything, its much higher than the SW despite recording convincing pvc collection rate. See Lagos for instance, over 5m people collected pvc but see those who voted. See oyo and ogun too. I don't want to talk of osun cos it's already gone to the pdp.

This is what some people don't understand.
Record amounts of PVC collection is different from actual numbers of people who came out to vote.

And this is where I'm hopeful and prayerful that the turnout from the southeast is massive and near perfect.
The SW really underperformed turn out wise. And this might hurt their candidate.

My only concern is Obi getting 25% in 24 states by all means possible. He got FCT already.
Based on my observations and tally, I'm seeing 18-19 states currently, that's where I'm fearful.
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Eriokanmi: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
abduleez1:

This is what some people don't understand.
Record amounts of PVC collection is different from actual numbers of people who came out to vote.

And this is where I'm hopeful and prayerful that the turnout from the southeast is massive and near perfect.
The SW really underperformed turn out wise. And this might hurt their candidate.

My only concern is Obi getting 25% in 24 states by all means possible. He got FCT already.
Based on my observations and tally, I'm seeing 18-19 states currently, that's where I'm fearful.

True at your last paragraph but he'd win the majority votes. That's cool by us
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Mr2wealth: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Just saw on CNN that Tinubu and Obi have been confirmed as the 2 run-off contestants.

Google Larry King's interview of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He there complaining and ranting on CNN. My network is a bit bad. Wanted to post.

Where are you coming from under this hot sun Bros
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by abduleez1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
True at your last paragraph but he'd win the majority votes. That's cool by us

Then we head to reruns. And I don't like that.
Bulaba is most likely hitting more than 24 states 25% cut easily.
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

We hear you , Oga Mahmoud Yakubu grin grin grin

Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by jahsharon: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atikulation Abubakar is Tinubu's business partner, and Obituary just betrayed Atikulation. So you know how the runoff will be
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Ohleevia(f): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Learn how to register and earn in usdt on the EagonSwap affiliates platform 👇🏽

https://youtube.com/shorts/yUND6Gok2Ds?feature=share
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Vickho: 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
FocusedDiva:
Late Larry King?
Larry king that died 2 years ago woke up from the grave grin
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by ProphetM0hammad: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Op just catching cruise
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by IVORY2009(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by YorubaSamurai: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
OP is same person as MartinCorridon aka TheCameleon
He is a troll..grin grin
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by Axis313(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunmsg:

🤣🤣🤣
grin
Larry King is now their INEC chairman.
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by jahson19(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Are you normal? Larry King that's dead?
Re: Breaking News - Elections Cancelled. Fresh elections- Obi vs...BAT! by LexngtonSteele: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2023
NLFp ml0d. Mynd45 to the fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why APC Postponed NASS Inauguration - Vanguard / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo / Why I Can’t Comment On Fg’s Decision To Drop Goje’s Case —sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.