Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors (65050 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Ortom Blasts Governors For Keeping Quiet Over Insecurity / VIDEO: Pay Minimum Wage Same Way You Buy Votes - Senator Gemade Blasts Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by Bluebrain101: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2023
MiddleDimension:

He is a demon, operating under a very decietful and hateful demon! I bind and cast that demon of decption out of the monkey into the abyss where it remains forever!

Peace on you
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by Acidosis(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2023
nasman5:
your papa onikure

LOL..... even a Fulani boy who lives amongst boko haram terrorists in Borno wants to insult me in Yoruba.. Chai cheesy grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by naturefellow(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Slurity:
so also all southern governors rigged for Obi.
"If stupid could fly, you'd be a jet!" undecided
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by ahmepic: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
No power on this earth will ever make Tinubu rule Nigeria for wvwn one day.

Mark this ward.

Its not about announcing his name as winner, Tinubu will never rule Nigeria.

Your mumu never do?
Those "god of men" that told you that nonsense are liars.
If they have shame dey should by now confess to their members that God did not speak to dem and that it was only their imagination.
Before now they said he won't be alive to witness the election but God pass dem.
Secondly they said he cannot not win because their own God said otherwise, now he don win and they are now saying he won't live to witness the day to be president.
You must be a brainwashed person to keep believing their falsehood.
Tinube will be president, he will rule you and your people and there is nothing you all can do about it.
:😂😂😂
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by Slurity(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2023
naturefellow:
"If stupid could fly, you'd be a jet!" undecided
your papa is the fuel that my stupid jet is using.
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by 8stargeneral: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Tranquill:
But the same pastor who is not even a politician has spent the past weeks openly telling his church members whom they should vote for and they were cheering him.

I have always advocated that religious leaders should not dabble into politics, at least not openly.
so,if they see evil they will not talk because of they are pastor's...are they not citizen...you reason from your anus
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by Eagba(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121312842:

IS HERE
Naija, someone said you do buy MTN airtime, how true is that?
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by NaijaCover(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Eagba:
Naija, someone said you do buy MTN airtime, how true is that?

Message On WhatsApp Chat On 0810-373-9506
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by MiddleDimension: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bluebrain101:

Peace on you
as if you are a peaceful man. Shame on to you and your demon pastor, eneche. He thinks he is unparalleled when it comes to insulting people and calling them demons. Now that through you he has met his nemesis in me and Daddy Freeze, he has become as meek as a mouse.

You want me to call Daddy Freeze for him?
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by Bluebrain101: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
MiddleDimension:

as if you are a peaceful man. Shame on to you and your demon pastor, eneche. He thinks he is unparalleled when it comes to insulting people and calling them demons. Now that through you he has met his nemesis in me and Daddy Freeze, he has become as meek as a mouse.

You want me to call Daddy Freeze for him?

Peace on you.. Meanwhile if you feel you're a nemesis like Daddy freeze why not start your own thread insulting pastors, who knows it might go viral and you will achieve what you want.
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors by MiddleDimension: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2023
Bluebrain101:

Peace on you.. Meanwhile if you feel you're a nemesis like Daddy freeze why not start your own thread insulting pastors, who knows it might go viral and you will achieve what you want.

downvoted

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar