Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep (3513 Views)

Obi Cubana's Brother The Final List Of APGA Primaries For Federal House / Obi Cubana's Brother, Ikenna Iyiegbu Picks APGA Form / HON. Uche Harris Annie-okonkwo Is Easily Our Natural Son Of The Soil From Ojoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Whiteangel1234: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Young and Unknown Harris Uche Okonkwo of Labour party have defeated the Celebrity Obi Cubuna Brother of the Ruling APGA party for Idemili North and South House of Rep Anambra

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Azyne(f): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
He contested before but was smart enough to swing to LP, now he has won.

Ike Cubana sorry mai dear

24 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Richardonald(m): 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Azyne:
He contested before but was smart enough to swing to LP, now he has won.

Ike Cubana sorry mai dear
if you know how much one cubana spend in Idemili north during campaign, he even donated millions to neighbouring markets, still people were busy thumbprinting LPgrin from top to bottom..

Some didn't even knew LP has a senatorial and rep. Candidates .

He no dey worry dem

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Mabizeka: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
I regret not purchasing LP form.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Samirana360(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thank u Mr Obi for making that move

12 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Ekejoestar(m): 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sweeping revolution

11 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by MountHoreb: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
I regret not purchasing LP form.

My dear eeeeh. My dear friend won House of Representatives in Enugu.

8 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Mabizeka: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
MountHoreb:

My dear eeeeh. My dear friend won House of Representatives in Enugu.
Chai. Had I known.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by raskymonojendor: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Labour party is creating a new group of elite ruling class even though most of these elite class are ex-PDP.

They weren't njust picking unknown candidates as some are thinking on this page. They are mostly picking disenfranchised PDP members. Politicians that already have some ground work.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Massiveglory: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Richardonald:
if you know how much one cubana spend in Idemili north during campaign, he even donated millions to neighbouring markets, still people were busy thumbprinting LPgrin from top to bottom..

He no dey worry dem
grin
People who had deep insight on PODATTI matter have gained tremendously.

If you be aspirant for house of rep or house of assembly, whether you are known or not known, follow Presidential candidate that is loved.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by SisterFire(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omg this my School guy . I saw his photos around onitsha and I thought it was just a pipe dream ...I am so happy for him

10 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by id911(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Someone advised me then to pick LP House of Rep. form for Amuwo Odofin o. Chai, I be correct mugu grin

12 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
This guy sef go now they hammer like 100 million naira a year in salary and benefits.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Neckpresser101: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
id911:
Someone advised me then to pick LP House of Rep. form for Amuwo Odofin o. Chai, I be correct mugu grin
grin

One woman for my hospitality unit when I was at Awka
Won with LP

10 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by socialjustice93: 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Richardonald:

He no dey worry dem

grin grin
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Shikini: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by id911(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Neckpresser101:
grin

One woman for my hospitality unit when I was at Awka
Won with LP
As in eh, I dey vex now no be small. It was the time I registered with Labour Party as member that someone said to me..."just pick the HoS form and try your luck since no one is interested."

Peter Obi, you have changed many lives with this movement. Even if you don't win, God will bless you forever.

8 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by vicdom(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Young and Unknown Harris Uche Okonkwo of Labour party have defeated the Celebrity Obi Cubuna Brother of the Ruling APGA party for Idemili North and South House of Rep Anambra
cheesy
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by vicdom(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Richardonald:

He no dey worry dem
grin
This is what I was telling people here in this forum before, I knew it would happen. Go and check, Obi has been a factor determining the fate of other candidates in every general election. Soludo saw this earlier, that was why he was busy attacking Obi, but he didn't know that attacking him would even worse the situation, because it's definitely going to buy his so much sympathy votes. Soludo knew that with Obi's influence, he was going to sweep all the seats and eventually send APGA into oblivion, now it's happening already grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by AdamuKD: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi's effect grin
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
SisterFire:
Omg this my School guy . I saw his photos around onitsha and I thought it was just a pipe dream ...I am so happy for him
Really...are you blushing for him grin
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by cursedAbiola(f): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
ezenwajosh:
Hahahahaha
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by SisterFire(f): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
ezenwajosh:
no when I visited a friend at onutsha his posters were here n there. And I didn't give him a chance

1 Like

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by We4all: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omoh! He is so young. I pity Abuja girls.

1 Like

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
SisterFire:
Now he don become your school guy, una sabi do yeye snubbing weh never epp una life since time immemorial. maybe he don even toast you and you dey busy dey do una usual mumu shakara until him goal go enter like this, na that time una go begin recount una mumubility grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
This guy sef go now they hammer like 100 million naira a year in salary and benefits.
₦100 million a year? Are you ok? Is that suppose to be for biscuits allowance or boxers allowance?
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by id911(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Upgrade bro... that's chicken change for HoS member in a year when allowances, constituency projects, etc, are added. We are talking about Federal House here.

1 Like

Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Mindlog: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Many unknown candidates don take LP hammer.🤣🤣
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by SisterFire(f): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Now he don become your school guy, una sabi do yeye snubbing weh never epp una life since time immemorial. maybe he don even toast you and you dey busy dey do una usual mumu shakara until him goal go enter like this, na that time una go begin recount una mumubility grin
... Excuse me don't Gerrit twisted mtchew
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Philistine(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Richardonald:

He no dey worry dem
That means you guys voted for unknown candidates. Ignorance is bliss
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by tishbite42: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
God
LP don turn hotcake
Re: Uche Harris Defeat Celebrity Obi Cubana Brother To Win Idemili House Of Rep by Assassink: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
My village people really follow me.My cousin was begging to come and pick labour party form but I was telling him that it's just a social media party.Chai !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon / Boko Haram - Hunters Kill 75 Members Of Boko Haram / The Brave Igbo Men Who Said NO To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.