Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? (1239 Views)

Edo Is Not Lagos (political Mantra For Obaseki 2020) / How 'lagos Political Lion' Sent Ooni To 'deceive Igbo' Ahead Of 2023- Uko. / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by MaliCampus: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😀🤣😂

Look at this comedians!

Y’all would be taught another lesson in March!

Peter has been defeated already! Bring-on the next victim that will waste money!

You always forget one thing!

ANYTHING YOU SUPPORT WILL LOSE!
Your youth leader dayo Israel is telling you to ask for forgiveness and make peace with obidients,and also go door to door and beg them, but u are here causing more trouble for him.lols
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
This is not comedy.

Princeoflagos just installed his hero as King of Lagos.

Dude you won!

All hail The Obi of Lagos!

Obi of Lagos! 😀🤣😂

That’s Peter won after visiting the whole market and churches in Nigeria.

If I must be fair, he deserves that title. You cannot waste aviation fuel and gasoline for months, without getting at least a title!

Obi of Lagos 😀🤣😂🤣😀
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Who won Lagos you said? okay, It’s PéteR, and he became The President of The Federal Republic of Lagos!

😀🤣😂🤣
Since Peter Obi won Lagos defeating the 'builder' and Lagos happens to be the most populous state in Nigeria, then he will soon become Nigeria's president.
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
MaliCampus:
Your youth leader dayo Israel is telling you to ask for forgiveness and make peace with obidients,and also go door to door and beg them, but u are here causing more trouble for him.lols

Hello! Anything you support will lose! Take that to the bank!

I told you for GEJ, Atiku, Peter and Jimi Agbaje. I am reemphasizing again.

Bring-on the next loser!
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Biggeststar01: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
You guys should relax.

It's only votes from the SW that has been collated.

And Obi is coming a close second.

Tinubu victory in SW was always expected..

There's no reason for his supporters to pop the wine bottle yet
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by PrinceOfLagos: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
This is not comedy.

Princeoflagos just installed his hero as King of Lagos.

Dude you won!

All hail The Obi of Lagos!

Thank you Thank you

We sold Peter Obi to Lagos because he's a good man and my Lagos people voted massively for him

See the Lagos election result and tell me why Peter Obi shouldn't be refered to as the new political king of Lagos ..

He defeated Tinubu with a wide margin

Thank you Lagos and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Since Peter Obi won Lagos defeating the 'builder' and Lagos happens to be the most populous state in Nigeria, then he will soon become Nigeria's president.

True.

In 2090
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by IGBOSON1: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
No he’s not! He’d be the first to reject such a tag…a tag Tinubu relishes!
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Do you mean the next loser of Lagos? That will be during the next election. But who is the defending losing champion of Lagos?

You are a newbie in politics!

You don’t know what plays

The fact that you using presidential election to predict governorships, shows you new to the game!

We govern Earth! Believe my words!
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Johnjustice: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You mean your arrogance is the reason your candidate lost in the same Lagos he supposedly built?
If you like keep running mouth like diarrhea, na same Nigeria we dey. Okpolo eye no be open eye.
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Obi of Lagos! 😀🤣😂

That’s Peter won after visiting the whole market and churches in Nigeria.

If I must be fair, he deserves that title. You cannot waste aviation fuel and gasoline for months, without getting at least a title!

Obi of Lagos 😀🤣😂🤣😀
Meaning that you concur that Peter Obi has taken over as the new political Lord of Lagos State. But we were told repeatedly that Lagos was built by your candidate?
Why should Peter Obi defeat him in the state he 'built' of all states for that matter?
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are a newbie in politics!

You don’t know what plays

The fact that you using presidential election to predict governorships, shows you new to the game! That is not the point. Who is the new political Lord of Lagos?

We govern Earth! Believe my words!
That is not the point. Who is the new political Lord of Lagos?
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Meaning that you concur that Peter Obi has taken over as the new political Lord of Lagos State. But we were told repeatedly that Lagos was built by your candidate?
Why should Peter Obi defeat him in the state he 'built' of all states for that matter?

I am done with this discussion.

Present your next loser in Lagos. Let continue our discussion during campaign.

We don’t like arguing, we like doing it.

Once again, Present the next loser for governorship race!
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Thank you Thank you

We sold Peter Obi to Lagos because he's a good man and my Lagos people voted massively for him

See the Lagos election result and tell me why Peter Obi shouldn't be refered to as the new political king of Lagos ..

He defeated Tinubu with a wide margin

Thank you Lagos and God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
After the massive rigging, they still came short, thereby reducing their shame margin.

But this upstage is epic!

Interesting days ahead.

Thank you comrade.
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
That is not the point. Who is the new political Lord of Lagos?

Oh! That’s what Peter won for losing! 😀🤣😂🤣😀

You lots are comedians!

You are emotionally compensating Peter for his loss
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am done with this discussion.

Present your next loser in Lagos. Let continue our discussion during campaign.

We don’t like arguing, we like doing it.

Once again, Present the next loser for governorship race!
I am not talking about the governorship election. Who is the new political Oga of Lagos?
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I am not talking about the governorship election. Who is the new political Oga of Lagos?

Political Oga?

Are you talking of same Peter that just lost an election?
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by zeuss: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🤣😂😀. You really pained!

Can tell reality is hitting you bad!

Please present the next victim for Lagos Governorship race. He will join the league of Peter!

Despite rigging and intimidation Jagaban lost Lagos to Obi yet ur still so loud.
Any body from Labor party will trash APC in LAGOS any day and time.
Go and lick you wounds
Deperate murderers
Criminals.... Lagosian are tired of your criminality... We are now LP
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oh! That’s what Peter won for losing! 😀🤣😂🤣😀

You lots are comedians!

You are emotionally compensating Peter for his loss
Who lost Lagos? Who is the new political Lord of Lagos that was 'created' by your candidate?
But why did you allow Peter Obi defeat your 'Jagaban' in Lagos that he supposedly built of all states in Nigeria? Why not Ekiti, Ondo Oyo, Osun or even Kwara?
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
zeuss:

Despite rigging and intimidation Jagaban lost Lagos to Obi yet ur still so loud.
Any body from Labor party will trash APC in LAGOS any day and time.
Go and lick you wounds
Deperate murderers
Criminals.... Lagosian are tired of your criminality... We are now LP

You lots should please let me rest and stop mentioning Lagos Lagos Lagos Lagos

Damn!

Did you win or lose! That’s what election is all about!

If you want to win Lagos, bring forth the candidate and let’s initiate him to Peterdoom
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by zeuss: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Damn!

If you want to win Lagos, bring forth the candidate and let’s initiate him to Peterdoom

The only thing Peter has done is win the majority votes for Lagos state despite the criminality of APC.
Labor party will do it again next weekend.
This time your thugs will all be lynched at the polling units. Cos we will be ready
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
zeuss:

The only thing Peter has done is win the majority votes for Lagos state despite the criminality of APC.
Labor party will do it again next weekend.
This time your thugs will all be lynched at the polling units. Cos we will be ready

Okay!
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Political Oga?

Are you talking of same Peter that just lost an election?
I am talking about the same Peter that defeated the renown kingmaker, senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu in LAGOS which no other politician has ever done to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Damn!

Peter won in Lagos of all places - defeating the 'Jagaban' despite all the threats, intimidation, harassment and destruction of ballot boxes! What a feat!
Is Peter Obi the new and reigning Lagos political champion?
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by olawonder(m): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
It is no longer news that Peter Obi the Labour Party presidential candidate defeated senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu the presidential candidate of the ruling APC in Lagos state.
Lagos State happens to be the most populous state in Nigeria.
In my opinion, where it not for disenfranchisement of a lot of intending voters, intimidation, harassment and other forms of electoral malpractice, the margin of Obi's victory would have been much higher.
Does this imply that Peter Obi is the new Lagos political king?

Yes, if Labour can replicate the same results in Governorship election. But I doubt it, which means the lordship of Tinubu will be restored thereafter! So this braggadocio will probably lasts until March cool
Re: Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
olawonder:

Yes, if Labour can replicate the same results in Governorship election. But I doubt it, which means the lordship of Tinubu will be restored thereafter! So this braggadocio will probably lasts until March cool
Let's see what happens in the March governorship election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Results Are Scaring / Peter Obi Wins Nasarawa / Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections Postpone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.