Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA (1792 Views)

Let Us Deliver Sanwo-Olu, Let's Do Door To Door Campaign- Dayo Israel / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by nairavsdollars(f): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi's Victory In Lagos Suprised Us But We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu- SWAGA

The South-West Agenda for Asiwaju (SWAGA’23) on Monday said it never expected that Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) will win the presidential election in Lagos state.

Obi polled 582,454 while Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Lagos state governor scored 572,606 votes. The Peoples Democratic Party candidate, Atiku Abubakar, came third with 75,750 votes.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, SWAGA's National Secretary, Otunba Bosun Oladele said Obi's victory is an eye opener for the APC, adding that the party will go back to the drawinh board to analyse the situation.

"For us, Obi's victory in Lagos is unexpected and it is an eye opener. We need to go to the drawing board. We need to also look beyond these mere figures because certain things are not right. We will do a thorough examination and analysis of what happened. But I will say that I never expected that Obi will win Lagos".

When asked if LP's victory in Lagos may affect Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu's reelection bid, Oladele said the APC will restrategise in order to ensure the governor is returned for second term.

"I want to say categorically that if the governorship election will be based on performances, Governor Sanwo-Olu should not have any problem with returning for second term. But I want to also say that if it is also based on certain factors which I may not be able to talk about now until thorough findings have been made, it may affect his return".

"So, for us in APC, it is a clarion call to dig deep and do everything that is necessary to ensure Governor Sanwo-Olu's victory. I may not be able to start talk about what is necessary now, that will be the party’s internal arrangement but discussions have started" he said.

https://independent.ng/obis-victory-in-lagos-surprised-us-but-well-do-everything-to-deliver-sanwo-olu-swaga/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Massiveglory: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Make we finish presidential, we de come for governship.

Shebi his excellency sanwolu was invited for a debate with other candidates, so we could listen to what he has to offer. He declined saying, I cannot be here with this and this. He was doing " untouchable big man with structure"

We are coming . The structureless are coming.
Let's finish this presidential.

18 Likes

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by DMerciful(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
You guys dare to rig Obidients in Lagos?

You've got it coming!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mc oluomo should not sleep henceforth cheesy
Here is the president elect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by PrinceOfLagos: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
We are coming for your seat sir

Gbadebo vivour Rhodes is the next Governor of Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Racoon(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy SWAGA ati Heroin-drug balabloo-blu-bulava baron ilè.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by SlurUsername1: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fool... It shouldn't surprise u, take actions now or you lose ur seat like tinubu has lost his grip
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Racoon(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Fool... It shouldn't surprise u, take actions now or you lose ur seat like tinubu has lost his grip
Which action? Chase Igbos out as you have been advocating? Then Nigeria must peacefully divide, then MURIC will lead you all to the sultanate to continue the slavemasters-slaves servitude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by GeneralPula: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol..

But you claimed you support Sanwo Olu for Governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by OfficialAPCNig: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
I have PVC intact for Debo.
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
You guys are simply criminals and be assured that Tinubu will not be sworn in.

You disenfranchised Lagosians and now making noise
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by nairalandankrah: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

Shebi his excellency sanwolu was invited for a debate with other candidate, so we could listen to what he has to offer. He was doing " untouchable big man with structure"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by slivertongue: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
It will surprise you when you structures are defeated

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Ahuitzotl: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Obi effect....And it's gets worse for thiefffnubu especially as the effect is very prevalent in cosmopolitan areas....FCT is a cosmopolitan region and you must have 25% to scale through...if not, a run off with Atiku..I wonder what happens if Obidients queue behind Atiku?.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by treesun: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Obi's Victory In Lagos Suprised Us But We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu- SWAGA

The South-West Agenda for Asiwaju (SWAGA’23) on Monday said it never expected that Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP) will win the presidential election in Lagos state.

Obi polled 582,454 while Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Lagos state governor scored 572,606 votes. The Peoples Democratic Party candidate, Atiku Abubakar, came third with 75,750 votes.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, SWAGA's National Secretary, Otunba Bosun Oladele said Obi's victory is an eye opener for the APC, adding that the party will go back to the drawinh board to analyse the situation.

"For us, Obi's victory in Lagos is unexpected and it is an eye opener. We need to go to the drawing board. We need to also look beyond these mere figures because certain things are not right. We will do a thorough examination and analysis of what happened. But I will say that I never expected that Obi will win Lagos".

When asked if LP's victory in Lagos may affect Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu's reelection bid, Oladele said the APC will restrategise in order to ensure the governor is returned for second term.

"I want to say categorically that if the governorship election will be based on performances, Governor Sanwo-Olu should not have any problem with returning for second term. But I want to also say that if it is also based on certain factors which I may not be able to talk about now until thorough findings have been made, it may affect his return".

"So, for us in APC, it is a clarion call to dig deep and do everything that is necessary to ensure Governor Sanwo-Olu's victory. I may not be able to start talk about what is necessary now, that will be the party’s internal arrangement but discussions have started" he said.

https://independent.ng/obis-victory-in-lagos-surprised-us-but-well-do-everything-to-deliver-sanwo-olu-swaga/

Stomach infrastructure!

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by DWJOBScom(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He should just working on his acceptance speech

I am working him

We will not work with touts again in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by mauchiz: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwolu should calm igbos down, make peace with everyone Apc offended, be governor for all.
He should talk to his pastors to talk to the members,he should be more loving.
That is all he needs,
Peace and love

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by femisplash: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is exactly the trigger you need to wake up from your slumber.. A lot will definitely change aftermath of this election. We have been justified concerning our warnings about these migrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by ogologoamu: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi Tinubu in his LGA, beat McOluomo in Oshodi and GbajiamaLIZARD in surulere.
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by femisplash: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
mauchiz:
Sanwolu should calm igbos down, make peace with everyone Apc offended, be governor for all.
That is all he needs,
Peace and love
Calm who down? you joking. Let INEC declare Tinubu first and you will see a big response.
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by SlurUsername1: 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
Which action? Chase Igbos out as you have been advocating? Then Nigeria must divide peacefully.Then the MURIC will lead you all to the sultanate to continue the slavemasters-slaves servitude.

See vexation...
😂😂😂😂
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by OlawaleBammie: 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:

Better

Make Una wake up.
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by SlurUsername1: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
mauchiz:
That is all he needs,
Peace and love

Keep pampering the ibos, tinubu has suffered the consequences if his mistakes today. Y'all will suffer URS too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Jostoman: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massiveglory:

Shebi his excellency sanwolu was invited for a debate with other candidates, so we could listen to what he has to offer. He declined saying, I cannot be here with this and this. He was doing " untouchable big man with structure"

JANDOR is the man for governor for Lagos state next week.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Kingspin(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Free and fair election only
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by ubest1(m): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obidient will overlook other states but u see Lagos & Rivers a price must be pay

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Jostoman: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jandor of PDP for next week governorship election.
Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by loosecanon50(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
We will make you people pay for rigging Lagos election by kicking out Sanwo olu into early retirement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sanwo-Olu should just forget Lagos State. You can’t use thugs and beat voters up then rig the election and expect us to vote you.

We’re putting an end to God fatherisim in Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA by PeterObi4LP: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
With the anger of what happen in Lagos to defrachise voters, LP and Lagosians will do everything within their reach to break Lagos free from the coven of darkness. Lagosians get ready we are voting massively for LP candidate.

Meanwhile,

LAGOS State real result.

LP - 983,069 votes
APC - 155,401 votes
PDP - 101,039 votes
NNPP - 7,551 votes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Man That Said This Be Tagged A Religious Bigot? / May 29: Tinubu's Ministerial, Economic Management Team List Leaks / Finally Peter Obi Have Been Disgraced Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.