Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 70. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 70. (121 Views)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 70. / Why Faith Is Delusional / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 70. by PastorSomba(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 70.

1Corinthians 3:21-23 (KJV) "Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's."

70. Once you can find a promise or a blessing of God in the bible that belongs to you, believe its yours and claim it or demand for it in the name of Jesus and it shall be delivered unto you. Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." This scripture says whosoever, not some qualified persons. Whosoever means whosoever. It is a matter of faith only, not a matter of good works, personality, position or self righteousness. Unfortunately most of us have disqualified ourselves due to wrong teachings and traditions in the church that has emphasised service, sanctification, good works, holiness or giving above faith as the assurance of pleasing God and receiving things from God. All these are expected from all believers but they can only please God and deliver our blessings to us if we do them by faith or mix them with faith.

Many believers have mistaken service, giving, good works, sanctification and holiness as what pleases God or as faith. In the old testament and under the law these things were the preconditions but in the new testament only faith is required. You can serve God without faith, you can live holy and sanctious without faith, you can give without faith, etc but it will not please God. For example if you are serving God as a servant instead of as a son who owns all things your service is not by faith. Also if you are serving God so that God will bless you, you are not serving God by faith. The bible says all things are yours and God has already blessed you with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus before you were born and before you became saved. We serve, we give, we live holy because all things are ours not so that all things will be ours. You can't live holy so that you will be holy in the new testament. Holiness is already who you are and what you have by virtue of being born of a holy God and being blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. Except you are saying that holiness and righteousness are not part of these spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

God will never expect you to do what He had not already equipped you to do or to become whom He had not already made you in Christ. We are commanded to live holy and righteous lives now because by the new birth we are already born holy and righteous in Christ. We are expected to give cheerfully in demonstration of the fact that all things are ours and we are already made rich in Christ. The same thing applies to healings, curses, all demonic oppression. Many be!ievers are trying to get victory when they are already victorious in Christ. If you are trying to get victory over anything it means the greater one is not in you, you are not more than a conqueror and Christ is yet to conquer and defeat the devil on your behalf. We are victorious by faith in the victory of Christ over the devil. You are not victorious when you see or feel or experience victory physically. You have been a victor but it just manifested now. When your blessings manifest is not when God blessed you. Grace be with you. 2Corinthians 1:20; 5:7; 8:9; 9:6-8; Ephesians 1:3-4; 4:24; 6:10-18; Romans 1:16-17; 4:2-25; 8:28-29,31-39; Matthew 7:7; John 1:12-13; 15:7; James 1:5-8; Hebrews 2:14-15; 4:2; 11:1,6; Galatians 3:11-12; Acts 10:34-35; John 3:16; 1Corinthians 3:21-23; 1John 4:4; 5:4; Colossians 1:13-14; 2:15; Luke 10:19; James 4:7; 1Peter 5:8-9; 2Timothy 1:10;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

The Most High / Our Month Of Moving Unto Higher Grounds… / Loving Even Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.