Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar (31813 Views)

Anambra Election: INEC Shifts Election In Ihiala LGA To Nov 13 / El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by Kasdat5(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
1 down
1 more to go
Make LP Sha no spoil our ticket again ...
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by prizeless(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Heavily
oluwaseyi0:
Even labor party is flooring APC in Kaduna
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by Svoboda(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
If BAT wins, uba sani will win.
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by drlateef: 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
No shakes..

The goal has been achieved..

Which goal? Who is the president elect? You better call your agents to go back in and hear how Obi was defeated in the polls.
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by GeneralPula: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
drlateef:

Which goal? Who is the president elect? You better call your agents to go back in and hear how Obi was defeated in the polls.
Lol..

Nah Jagaban I dey support nah. Even I’ve been added to urchins group lol

1 Like

Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by princpl(m): 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
No cash to buy votes nah...

tesppidd:
Just can't believe El Rufai was decimated like this in Kaduna.

He was only an empty vessel making too much noise after all.
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by Bizibi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
IgOga:

All won by PDP
okay
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by Afromentalist: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
SeaTrade:
I thought the effeminate clown was pulverizing Kaduna and Plateau like they've been saying?
Make Atiku hold PO responsible for losing this election,splitting his votes anyhow.
Clear road for jagaban of Africa,
Competence,track record,good administrator and a master strategist,unlike Mr messiah weh na only talk e sabi,put him in the field and he fails woefully.
Tinubu is teaching these guys a lesson in strategy. I was always laughing reading clowns on Nairaland. Jagaban is the man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by SeaTrade(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Afromentalist:

Tinubu is teaching these guys a lesson in strategy. I was always laughing reading clowns on Nairaland. Jagaban is the man.
The real daddy.
I watched them too make mockery of themselves thinking PO will win ,voting across emotional,tribal and religious lines.
All wasted effort. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by jelel6: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
westfield:
I dont understand why the South is divided.....how can SS,SW and SE be fighting each other when the North is there trying to make sure that their people are in power.........we the south have to learn from the North.

No matter how much you destroy an ant's line you always see them joining back

If obi or tinubu wins its a plus for the South

Let's come together and stop fighting each other

How can Tinubu win the election if the North didn't vote for him? If they voted Atiku en masse, the election would have been much closer.
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by Shikini: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Foolish Hell-Rufai
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by drlateef: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

Lol..

Nah Jagaban I dey support nah. Even I’ve been added to urchins group lol

Ahhh!!! You are in winning team.
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by vertueptime: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
alsudan:
Kaduna really dealt with Thiefnubuu and his midget friend.

Even suspecting El Rufai the snake worked against Tinubu.

Not even up to 25% votes in Kaduna. grin

My brother he didn't , poeple just no send and, we will make sure APC looses Kd gobernotorial
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by Peacecore: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
alsudan:
Kaduna really dealt with Thiefnubuu and his midget friend.

Even suspecting El Rufai the snake worked against Tinubu.

Not even up to 25% votes in Kaduna. grin
Are you okay? Did you do maths at all?
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
SeaTrade:
I thought the effeminate clown was pulverizing Kaduna and Plateau like they've been saying?
Make Atiku hold PO responsible for losing this election,splitting his votes anyhow.
Clear road for jagaban of Africa,
Competence,track record,good administrator and a master strategist,unlike Mr messiah weh na only talk e sabi,put him in the field and he fails woefully.
Nobody expected an illiterate school dropout like you to support Peter Obi.You will only support your likes.
Re: Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 03, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nobody expected an illiterate school dropout like you to support Peter Obi.You will only support your likes.
Why do you insult people for saying the truth, what makes you a literate? Your inability to let tribalism covers your sense of reasoning? Are you more Igbo than him? Who was the governor of anambara when doctors went on strike for 13months? You are just an enemy of truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Sells Forex To BDCs At N1,251/$1as Naira regains strength / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT / The END Of IPOB Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.