Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos (5393 Views)

President Buhari Host President Of Guinea In Private Dinner (Photos) / 2019: Buhari Hosts Apc House Of Rep Candidates To A Dinner(photos) / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by ogologoamu: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by SlurUsername1: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's called the last super Chinedu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Assassink: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Afraid of the structureless party

46 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by ogologoamu: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

He's a gonner.

37 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Massiveglory: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin

This is not a dinner matter. Whoever is invited will only decide for himself. Lagos matter is not even ibo. The citizens of Lagos made up of various tribes decided for PODATTI.

His excellency Sanwolu was invited few weeks ago to tell Lagosians what He has to offer. He rejected the invite.
The man was doing big boi with structure..

Governance right now is beyond all this tete-a-tete.
Citizens are suffering from thuggery, nepotism, cult governance and so on.

Let's finish with the presidential. We will meet you at the poll.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by famology(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
ogologoamu:
grin grin grin

This is why u always lose out in the game of politics. Call it anything provided it leads to victory for him, that's the only thing that counts here. Be proud and get booted out.
Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Throwback: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
It is the woke Yorubas that he needs to invite to dinner, so that baba if can give them a thorough lecture.

Those he has invited are a lost cause as their own agenda is tribal, but the woke Yorubas are suffering from lack of knowledge that will make them perish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hehehehe

Who say Igbos no get mouth for Lagos cheesy

But Sanwo Olu time is up as Lagos governor cool

19 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Adaisback(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanks but no thanks. We igbos will stand with our nwadiala Gbadebo Rhodes to the last. It will be a fight to the end . Dear Igbo lagosians , remember one thing, nwadiala bukwa eke, adighi eme nwadiala ife ojor

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Richardonald(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
no be only Igbo captains na mechanicgrin

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
4 people witting in a room oooo

9 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Throwback: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
ogologoamu:

He's a gonner.

You think Yorubas that voted against Tinubu want to vote out Sanwo-olu?

You will still cry betrayal las las when you realise that Obi's support is not from a common disaffection.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Throwback: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Adaisback:
Thanks but no thanks. We igbos will stand with our nwadiala Gbadebo Rhodes to the last. It will be a fight to the end

You have just made the mistake we were hoping for.

Ada, I thank you most exceedingly.

Watch how your words would work magic by the next election.

I swear, you Igbos never learn. Same thing that made Jimi Agbaje lose.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

You will still cry betrayal las las when you realise that Obi's support is not from a common disaffection.

Where's the support coming from for obi?

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by JagabanBorgu: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Adaisback:
Thanks but no thanks. We igbos will stand with our nwadiala Gbadebo Rhodes to the last. It will be a fight to the end
Una go collect d way Obi d collect now.
Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by YorubaSamurai: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rubbish created by one omo igbo graphic designer to feel good

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by riverbird: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hahaha..... someone really wants to keep his job grin, so igbos have a say in Lagos after all?

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by marsman: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is mis-information.

Rather, it is the igbos that are trying to have an audience with the governor.

As you can see the organizers are popular influential Igbos. This is the governor honouring invitation from the Igbo community in Lagos to meet with various Igbo stake holders.

The influence of Igbos in Lagos is actually over exaggerated. If not for the Yorubas that fell for Obi's propanganda, the presidential election would have been a different story.

In all honesty, there is doubt that Lagosians will vote against Sanwo.The trend and data says this.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by FreeStuffsNG: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
ogologoamu:
grin grin grin
LASG does not write poor English on invites

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Efuaye(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
I said that he has to eat the humble pie and be humble enough to appeal to everyone if wants to be reelected.

People are angry about the way Lagos is being ruled (Govern)

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Adaisback(f): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

You have just made the mistake we were hoping for.

Ada, I thank you most exceedingly.

Watch how you words would work magic by the next election.

I swear, you Igbos never learn. Same thing that made Jimi Agbaje lose.
see as you leave the message dey attack the messenger. Sanwolu now suddenly remembers the igbos over night abi? If you know igboland very well, it is a taboo to treat nwadiala unfairly so we will stand by him to the end.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Throwback: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Adaisback:
see as you leave the message dey attack the messenger. Sanwolu now suddenly remembers the igbos over night abi? If you know igboland very well, it is a taboo to treat nwadiala unfairly so we will stand by him to the end.

It is a tribal thing to you, not about competence or reward for a good turn.

That is what I needed you to establish for the woke Yorubas.

You have overdone your mission.
Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by ekolobaba: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
He didn’t invite them to dinner, the dinner was organized by Igbo industrialists in Lagos.

I don’t understand the point of using this because if he rejected them, it would have been another thing. He accepted them yet useless people want to use it to score cheap points that might come back to haunt them.

Umuigbo no start wetin una no fit finish. I don talk my own as an Igbo man. Dey poke the bear but if him bite you, una go begin dey shout genocide. But wetin I know.
Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Throwback: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
marsman:
This is mis-information.

Rather, it is the igbos that are trying to have an audience with the governor.

As you can see the organizers are popular influential Igbos. This is the governor honouring invitation from the Igbo community in Lagos to meet with various Igbo stake holders.

The influence of Igbos in Lagos is actually over exaggerated. If not for the Yorubas that fell for Obi's propanganda, the presidential election would have been a different story.

In all honesty, there is doubt that Lagosians will vote against Sanwo.The trend and data says this.

Sanwo-olu is going no where. He will complete his 2 terms of 8yrs.

Yoruba votes alone ensures this.

More reason why we need the Igbos to inadvertently expose their own tribal agenda masked as objective opposition to an excellently brilliant Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by ogologoamu: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Lol, have you received the money grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Jostoman: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Oga Jandor is coming next week
Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Karlman: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Lanretoye(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
G
Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by ogologoamu: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
famology:

This is why u always lose out in the game of politics. Call it anything provided it leads to victory for him, that's the only thing that counts here. Be proud and get booted out.

Chai. Pls calm down. If you want me to vote for Sanwo-Olu just arrange one super BIGEST fat nyash for me. I no dey do small nyash check my profile for guidance grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by ogologoamu: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
ekolobaba:
He didn’t invite them to dinner, the dinner was organized by Igbo industrialists in Lagos.

I don’t understand the point of using this because if he rejected them, it would have been another thing. He accepted them yet useless people want to use it to score cheap points that might come back to haunt them.

Umuigbo no start wetin una no fit finish. I don talk my own as an Igbo man. Dey poke the bear but if him bite you, una go begin dey shout genocide. But wetin I know.

Sanwo-Olu don't want to weep like this criminal. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Defeat: Sanwo-olu Invites Igbos To A Dinner - Photos by Karlman: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:
It is the woke Yorubas that he needs to invite to dinner, so that baba if can give them a thorough lecture.

Those he has invited are a lost cause as their own agenda is tribal, but the woke Yorubas are suffering from lack of knowledge that will make them perish.
The irony is that you are the lost one here...lacking knowledge and sense of right...the fact you're able to type in some English means you're irredeemably lost.

(1) (2)

Matthew Mbu Is Dead. He Was 82. (A Former Labour Minister) / Gov. Fashola Spends N400 Million Per 1MW Of Electricity. / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.