Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results (33716 Views)

INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Tulumbu: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
How much dem pay the ediot?

Wetin be the ediot address?
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Jagaban666: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Nigeria election is nonsence, i will never vote in any election again after next week governorship election.

Please have a rethink, we're all in this together, let's never give up
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by ProphetM0hammad: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
These people are openly defying attempts to rig this elections, Umahi should return the money he collected from Emilokan, tell him that the people of Ebonyi state says NO.
Dullard
National assembly result

It's almost as if you people were born to become the victims

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by brutal1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Don't forget that in Nigeria Justice is bought 95% they own the court where you are going and the judges are sorted already...see before this election years back before they declared their intention they've envisaged all these and made arrnagment ahead. Politics is crazy..have you heard about Justice Ariwoola and the rest?? Those are cabals on that side. Anywhere you look in Nigeria they are there.
vowiski:

You go vote .. all these results will be thrown away in the court

Then politicians will lose vibes to rig …

They are rigging like 2019, ignoring the 2022 electoral law ..

That is their greatest undoing

Save this post
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by thatigboman: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very useless people
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by MMempire(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Imagine person wey him phone number end with "419"
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Jemex003: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Only in the SOUTH

Finish it bro. SS and SE
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
My words

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Eriokanmi: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jail awaits him
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by ProphetM0hammad: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Generalwoodz:
After running she must come and announce Victory for Obi
Dullard
It's national assembly results
It's almost as if you people were born to always be the victims

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by afbstrategies: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
All these nonsense won’t occur if INEC uploaded the results as expected.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Autobot05: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
A very useless country
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by akpunda86: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Nigeria election is nonsence, i will never vote in any election again after next week governorship election.

Bros all we need is electronic voting ,thumb printing is rubbish.Electronic just as we see suggested friends on Facebook,as u adding party immediately to server ,even a whole South Africa better Dan us

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by MatrixCircle: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Same way David Umahi won his Senatorial seat under APC..We all know he can't win.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by olisefom: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pio44:
I quit voting

If we quit voting, politicians will resume rigging. We should be the one pushing bad eggs out of political space.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Bennycollins: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
vowiski:

o

Save this post
Which courts, the same judiciary that had been arranged well ahead in view of the election ?
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
The man hiding from lawless animals because of what they may do if he show them the final results. He don go Abuja where you will all hear the results pronouncement from Mahmood
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
I hope she's safe!!!

One mind tells me the REC is helping Umahi with undue influencer over Ebonyi results, but this returning officer refused to succumb, preferring to hand it directly to a zonal REC instead
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by weezychuks: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
This one nh Lecturer for my School ooo
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Genesis21(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
vowiski:

Save this post

Keep dreaming. When are you going to wake up from your sleep?
These people ______s the court.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by eeewise(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
In my opinion

I think he was unable to balance the results given to me by the ward collated officers

hirizontal amd vertical column must align

maybe out of frustration he opted to run

thats my opinion

He shd have been humble to seek for assistance from inec staff
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Whoknowsme: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
Scam election. International observers have just released a statement stating that the presidential election was a huge scam.
pls on what channel?
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by lordprogress: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
akpunda86:

Bros all we need is electronic voting ,thumb printing is rubbish.Electronic just as we see suggested friends on Facebook,as u adding party immediately to server ,even a whole South Africa better Dan us
The northerners who rule this country we never allow it.
We are finished in this country after tinubu finishes his 8 year he will pass it to another old Norther like lawal or any other old fool.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by lordprogress: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bennycollins:
Which courts, the same judiciary that had been arranged well ahead in view of the election ?
Imagine people like lawal and akpabio did not contest for the primary are now senators of their senatorial zones because of one supreme court judgement.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Nyne: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
These people are openly defying attempts to rig this elections, Umahi should return the money he collected from Emilokan, tell him that the people of Ebonyi state says NO.

Emilokan that Tinubu said is that he’s the next to contest under APC.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by shineeye1: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
JUST IN!!! Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Election Results 

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1439702/just-ebonyi-rec-declares-returning-officer-wanted-disappearing-election-results/

I just called him but he rejected the call. Obidike come out and answer to the grievous charges against you or else..

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by Generalwoodz(m): 7:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Dullard
It's national assembly results
It's almost as if you people were born to always be the victims

Thank you my brother.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by femmoy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jostoman:

I stopped voting many years back. Nigeria is irredeemable.
It's obvious we all don't love one another,hence the hatreds and killings.
It'll be good we split,Nigeria is due to birth smaller nations.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by LOVEGINO(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
vowiski:

Save this post
wetin happen wen buhari display balot paper after him vote? D law is for d common man dude.
Re: Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results by stillme231: 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
incandescentena:
Only in the SOUTH
they are dumb and always fooling themselves to please their slave masters...south ,south east and west... They are bunch of fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / 9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.