Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Game Shop Owners, Kindly Come In Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game Shop Owners, Kindly Come In Here (315 Views)

Game Shop Owners, Kindly Come In Here / Advice Needed, How Do I Set Up My Game Shop / PS4 Owners Dilemma With Data Sucking Updates Of Games And Patches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Shop Owners, Kindly Come In Here by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hi guys, this is strictly for those of us that run game centers and do the business of gaming entertainment.

I intend moving from my old shop to a bigger shop, after starting this business just last year, I have grown significantly in this business and the old shop cannot contain my projection for the coming years so I have decided to move to a bigger place, I got a room and parlour kind of space with toilet and kitchen but I will use it for my game center due to it being positioned on the main road and the building itself was already rented for commercial activities, there Is bet9ja on the premises.
Now I want to know how to deal with power especially the area of power failure, I don't trust ups as it failed me in my old shop and I don't want to spend another money getting another set. What can I use that will power my games well if nepa takes light and I want to go switch on the generator, something that will give me peace of mind, ups works well for the first 2 months after that wahala. So kindly suggest something that can work or maybe someone yiu know can help me work out a good reliable backup power so I don't lose my customers to power failure in this new place I am headed to.
I heard some guys can fabricate a good back up using ups transformersmaybe inverters and a good dry cell battery. Kindly suggest thank you.
Re: Game Shop Owners, Kindly Come In Here by Crafteck1: 3:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Kiddyong123ayo:
Hi guys, this is strictly for those of us that run game centers and do the business of gaming entertainment.

I intend moving from my old shop to a bigger shop, after starting this business just last year, I have grown significantly in this business and the old shop cannot contain my projection for the coming years so I have decided to move to a bigger place, I got a room and parlour kind of space with toilet and kitchen but I will use it for my game center due to it being positioned on the main road and the building itself was already rented for commercial activities, there Is bet9ja on the premises.
Now I want to know how to deal with power especially the area of power failure, I don't trust ups as it failed me in my old shop and I don't want to spend another money getting another set. What can I use that will power my games well if nepa takes light and I want to go switch on the generator, something that will give me peace of mind, ups works well for the first 2 months after that wahala. So kindly suggest something that can work or maybe someone yiu know can help me work out a good reliable backup power so I don't lose my customers to power failure in this new place I am headed to.
I heard some guys can fabricate a good back up using ups transformersmaybe inverters and a good dry cell battery. Kindly suggest thank you.

Its 2023,y talk about fabrication, buy inverter, buy battery.
Re: Game Shop Owners, Kindly Come In Here by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2023
I have a projection for 10 games both Ps3 and ps4, how would you advise me to buy the inverters and batteries, should I buy new or fairly used inverter and battery.
Please help me out

1 Like

Re: Game Shop Owners, Kindly Come In Here by Emeka71(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Use a sound UPS with inverter.

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Make Money As A Gambler / Steam Deck 256gb Available / Happy Color For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.