Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

To All The Patriots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All The Patriots (207 Views)

To All The Patriots Supporting Asiwaju / This Is The Patriots League / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Patriots by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Patriots by Yaribanzaonic: 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mugu don turn MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER.

Thiefnubuu can NEVER be President.

You think PEOPLE regard you Propaganda fueled Miscreants?

Thiefnubuu ti lu le...spits
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Patriots by DeOTR: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

I am humbled and honored to be with you today as a fellow patriot. First and foremost, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you who exercised their right to vote and placed their trust in Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I understand that this was not an easy decision, and Asiwaju pledges to do his utmost to serve each and every one of you with integrity, transparency, and dedication.

I am acutely aware of the challenges that our community and our country face today. From economic uncertainty and social inequality to environmental degradation and geopolitical tensions, we live in a world that is beset by complex and multifaceted problems. Yet, Asiwaju firmly believes that we have the capacity to overcome these challenges and build a better future for ourselves and our children.

As an adherent believer of the demigod, Asiwaju will be committed to working tirelessly towards achieving our shared goals and aspirations. Asiwaju will strive to create a society that is fair, just, and inclusive, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and fulfill their potential. Asiwaju will work to ensure that our economy is strong and sustainable, and that everyone has access to quality education, healthcare, and housing.

But he cannot do this alone. He needs your help and your support. I encourage all of you to get involved in your communities and to engage in constructive dialogue about the issues that matter to you. Together, we can build a movement that is powerful, resilient, and responsive to the needs of our people.

In closing, I want to thank you once again for this incredible opportunity. Asiwaju pledges to serve you with humility, honesty, and dedication, and to work tirelessly towards making our community and our country a better place for all. Let us move forward together, with courage and optimism, towards a brighter future for ourselves and for generations to come.

Thank you.

God bless you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All The Patriots by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

Thank you.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: To All The Patriots by FreeStuffsNG: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dear Patriots,

Thank you.

Thank you for your kind, inspirational and patriotic words. You are indeed a worthy Patriot.
Thank you for standing up to the bullies and mob whose only plan is to kill and destroy our dear fatherland.

I am indeed privileged to live in your time sir.

May God bless you. May the good in this land be your portion forever.

We came,saw and defeated the unpatriotic naysayers.

It is good that they lule pii and never to rise up to taunt and torment this nation ever again.

Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: To All The Patriots by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you for your kind, inspirational and patriotic words. You are indeed a worthy Patriot.
Thank you for standing up to the bullies and mob whose only plan is to kill and destroy our dear fatherland.

I am indeed privileged to live in your time sir.

May God bless you. May the good in this land be your portion forever.
.Thank you sir.

We came,saw and defeated the unpatriotic naysayers.

It is good that they lule pii and never to rise up to taunt and torment this nation ever again.

I sincerely appreciate!

If not for patriots like you, I wouldn’t have been that strong!

Knowing I share same ideology with some other patriots, was the motivating factor.

Thanks very much!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Election:2023 Numbers Less Than 2015 And 2019 Figures. / Voice Of The Nigerian Youths, On The 25th Feb, 2023 Presidential Election / Tinubu Declares, "I'll Work Day And Night For A Better Nigeria."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.