Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? (457 Views)

Will Atiku Take Another Shot At The Presidency? / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? by AutoManual: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
will atiku retired now from active presidential politics?

Atiku was closed to the presidency 2019. I doubt he would ever had that time of support ever again.
Re: Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? by TheCeasar: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
The werey is coming back in 2027 grin

1 Like

Re: Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
He should go and relax and enjoy his stupendous wealth
Re: Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? by Boyewu: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
No formidable party will present him as their candidate again.
Re: Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? by Freshtruth(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku no dey shame o he feel come back 2027 at the age of 79 come fool himself.

Nigerians has found a new bride in LP
As it stands PDP is dead and buried with the emergence of LP
Re: Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? by seunfly: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Boyewu:
No formidable party will present him as their candidate again.

Personally i think Peter Obi is the next formidable candidates if he gets his strategy right, like i said b4 he should look out for another formidable candidate in core north to partner with and the presidency is his.
Re: Will Atiku Retired Now From Active Presidential Politics? by AutoManual: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
seunfly:

Personally i think Peter Obi is the next formidable candidates if he gets his strategy right, like i said b4 he should look out for another formidable candidate in core north to partner with and the presidency is his.
what tinubu in power and know thuggery forgot free and fair elections.

Tinubu will have over to one of the northern governors if he survived his tenure. Tinubu cannot do 2 term. Healt if already failing.

(1) (Reply)

Tears, Blood And Sweat: The Nigerian Youths Declaration / From Frying Pan To Fire / INEC Server Is Open Now Nigerians Check Your PU Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.