Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation (21584 Views)

TECNO Reveals The Newest Camon 30 Premier 5G / TECNO Releases Groundbreaking Intel Core Ultra 7 Laptop At MWC 2024 / TECNO Launches the Groundbreaking Five Camera-Equipped Spark 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by chatinent: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nice but Iโ€™ll never buy it.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by porthouse7(f): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tesylove:
Tekno and their innovative styles. They will do anything to get Nigerians to buy their phones
I will rather buy pixel 2xl than buy any techno or Infinix phone
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by porthouse7(f): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
luluosas:
Their camera are truly wonderful.
This is CAMON 15 taken in TOTAL DARKNESS
pixel 2xl manufactured in 2017 with do far better
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by riches4me(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Utter Rubbish
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by okunwaye(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Before you know them go sama helio a22 put inside, phone done set be that o grin
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Stevedison(m): 12:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Forget all these new inventions. Do they take security serious? Take iPhone for instance. They take their security serious. Customer privacy matters alot.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by jubrilcastle(m): 2:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Nyanabo:
Nice rubbish
If it's Apple or Samsung that comes out first with such technology you will be praising them upandan. Let's learn to appreciate abeg. Tecno are really trying these days. Put sentiments aside
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Teejay13(m): 4:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Tecno looking for a way of outshining iPhone. Donโ€™t think that can be possible. All they can do is copy cattying
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Letmehearword: 5:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Sweetpoison45:
Am a strong n confirm Igbo man. But obi have lost so let us go back to our Biafra agitation struggle
I can see you are one of those paid to destabilize the peace of the South East and be killing innocent citizens, what's go back to your Biafra agitation when you know the combo of Shetima and His blood sucking Boko Haram gang will stop at nothing in making life unbearable for the region lets not give them that loophole. Its time to build and support true leaders in the current arrangement and see how next election goes for now South East only has Obi let's not wane in encouraging and supporting him till we find another.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Who is contesting camera quality? I come in peace please. Thank you
porthouse7:
pixel 2xl manufactured in 2017 with do far better
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by thepoweruser(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Iceman296:
TECNO really one step ahead. I remember their Mondrian Edition Camon 19 Pro, then BMW themed Spark 9 Pro and the Phantom X2 bro with an Eco friendly back & retractable camera. Now this

I hear they now have a Fold device coming too, sure they are up to something. Better than what we've always known them for.
Of course I've heard about the Mondrian Edition Camon 19Pro... Although it isn't thwe first phone to have the sunlight changing colour rear panel. That would be the vivo v23 Pro, although I think that could only shift to another colour and not multiple colours. Way before either of them was Oppo's Reno5 Pro+ Artist Limited Edition in 2020. That one could change between two colours just by tapping on its back.. Technically, one would say the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ with its Aura Glow colour preceded them as it could do the same thing the Mondrian Camon did, only back in 2019!
But all this is nothing short of impressive, believe me. I've always suspected that since the day INFINIX announced their 160W charging technology, Transsion Holdings' flagship brands have gotten new investors, a new strategy, and a better R & D department.
New partnerships,too. Their upcoming Phantom V Fold was designed with the collaboration of TCL, btw. cool (Just think of how much they have to spend on research and design on this one. That reinforces my suspicion of new investors). That's worthy of high praise, if you ask me. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
They are really listening to the fans now. Although I do hope they improve their software update policy and their UX design if they truly want to take on the big boys globally because the strength of Apple and Samsung lies in their software, not their hardware.
All in all though, I 'm truly impressed. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by jubrilcastle(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2023
thepoweruser:

Of course I've heard about the Mondrian Edition Camon 19Pro... Although it isn't thwe first phone to have the sunlight changing colour rear panel. That would be the vivo v23 Pro, although I think that could only shift to another colour and not multiple colours. Way before either of them was Oppo's Reno5 Pro+ Artist Limited Edition in 2020. That one could change between two colours just by tapping on its back.. Technically, one would say the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ with its Aura Glow colour preceded them as it could do the same thing the Mondrian Camon did, only back in 2019!
But all this is nothing short of impressive, believe me. I've always suspected that since the day INFINIX announced their 160W charging technology, Transsion Holdings' flagship brands have gotten new investors, a new strategy, and a better R & D department.
New partnerships,too. Their upcoming Phantom V Fold was designed with the collaboration of TCL, btw. cool (Just think of how much they have to spend on research and design on this one. That reinforces my suspicion of new investors). That's worthy of high praise, if you ask me. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
They are really listening to the fans now. Although I do hope they improve their software update policy and their UX design if they truly want to take on the big boys globally because the strength of Apple and Samsung lies in their software, not their hardware.

You have spoken well.
Not like some slowpoke who are quick to rubbish things that they can't do
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Wildkat02: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Sweetpoison45:
Am a strong n confirm Igbo man. But obi have lost so let us go back to our Biafra agitation struggle
Oga youโ€™re an urchin and not Igbo
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by DashingRush(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Advert: Get certified with confidence. Take your business to the next level. We offer customized ISO certification services to businesses of all sizes. Get a free quote. Visit https://iso.systemcertifications.com to learn more.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
It will be wrong for anyone to draw final conclusion even when it's yet to be tested by the person

Emperor4tune:
what am seeing here is battery sucking technology,imagine the power consumption of such device,anything below 8000mph batery capacity is bent on fustrating users with frequent charging and power bank support...all the same nice tech
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
TECNO has greatly improved. One must commend their Engineers.

thepoweruser:

Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
I celebrate TECNO for this great feat
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Nuelng: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iceman296:
TECNO really one step ahead. I remember their Mondrian Edition Camon 19 Pro, then BMW themed Spark 9 Pro and the Phantom X2 bro with an Eco friendly back & retractable camera. Now this

I hear they now have a Fold device coming too, sure they are up to something. Better than what we've always known them for.

TECNO is currently making waves, I'm sure there's more in store coming
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Mimiko3: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2023
thepoweruser:

You spoke well, I regard Tecno for paying close attention to their fans and want they would like them to improve on
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Jayjerjay: 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
TECNO of this time dey give me joy, what's your secret... Lol
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Shuregirl: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Tecno no go kill person with Innovation, it's nice though

1 Like

Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Franktom247(m): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shoodboi:
Why do many of the people above me sound like Tecno marketers and paid commenters?

While this feature is cool, it's "coolness" will wear off after a few days with the phone, which makes this a gimmick. Tecno should focus on improving the software, user experience, and usability of its products instead.
common bro you can't deny that they aren't improving already now
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by graceyJ1: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
Teejay13:
Tecno looking for a way of outshining iPhone. Donโ€™t think that can be possible. All they can do is copy cattying
it's called improvement wetin be copycatting
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by 0xAaron: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Wow let's see how this goes
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by KingUka: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
This is really big ohh I'm impressed
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by tafat: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2023
Fantastic technology, this one is like having so many phone cases in one. Lovely to see.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by tafat: 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
Nuelng:

TECNO is currently making waves, I'm sure there's more in store coming
not just currently, TECNO has always made waves, no be today something.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by Fonjewel0(f): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nyanabo:
Nice rubbish

You wish!

This device dey try na.

Great design.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by AmadorSays: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
I'd be lying if I said I'm not impressed, TECNO and innovation are becoming like 5&6.
Re: TECNO Reveals Groundbreaking Chameleon Coloring Technology For Latest Innovation by AmadorSays: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Iceman296:

it might be a gradual process but definitely this brand is steady improving one way or the other, they're always ready to give their customers a new and better experience every time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mancity Camon CX Limited Edition Rumored Specs And Spy Images / Checkout Tecno WX3P With 5000mah Battery That Cost Just N25,000. / 5 Terrible Things You Should Avoid When Using The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.