Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free (514 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Best Fabrics Business For December.. English Plain And Pattern / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free by OlaDaviva(m): 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes! I am giving out my over 30 years experience in Ankara Fabrics Business for free.

Firstly, I am giving everyone opportunity to add me up on WhatsApp. You are free to ask me any question on WhatsApp about Ankara Fabrics Business.

Send me Save on WhatsApp so I can add you up for conversations.

Whatsapp+2349058767700

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free by OlaDaviva(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
My name is Olayemi Olatilewa but known as Ola Daviva. You can Google search "Ola Daviva" to learn more about my personality and what I do. I am here to teach, educate or guide on how you can start a profitable fabrics business. As a starter with little funds, you can deal with various kinds of fabrics.

But as you grow up in the business, it is always good to major on one or two kinds of fabrics.

I will tell you more on that. But I still need give proper introduction of myself.

Re: I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free by OlaDaviva(m): 4:26am On Feb 28, 2023
I was born into this Business, but I didn't start life with it after school just like most of us; we never appreciate those things we do have.

Most times, what we need to succeed are the things within or around us but we do not pay attention to it.

At the beginning, I wanted to work in an office and wear tie. There is nothing absolutely wrong with that. But you see, what I was looking for was right there with me but I was chasing shadows.

It is always easy and good to start with what you have, where you are. Look around you, look within you. There is reason why God place you there. Do not focus on what you don't have as a foundation for your success. But rather look at what you have as stepping stones to achieving your goals.

I'll be back!

1 Like

Re: I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free by OlaDaviva(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Happy Weekend to everyone.

Do not forget to join our Whatsapp contact list. Send save to Whatsapp+2349058767700

Re: I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free by OlaDaviva(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hello guys, I have been away for awhile on this thread, I have been so busy but I pray that am able to push this further as I promised.

Today , I like to start by answering most of the frequently asked question.

HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO START ANKARA FABRICS BUSINESS?

Maybe you also have such question in your heart, you will get answer to it today.

Firstly you don’t need any particular fixed amount of money to start or do this business. You can definitely start with whatever you have no matter the amount. And let me shock you a bit further, you can do this business, make huge profit with zero capital in your hands.

Yes, it is possible. All that is important is knowledge, Skill, smartness, creativity.

All these am going to explain further.

Re: I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free by OlaDaviva(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
There is no amount of money that is too much for this fabrics business because is very wide and big.

The volume of fund you have will determine the level you will function from. But you don't need to worry about funds at thesame time because there is no amount of money that is too low to start with.

Even if you have alot of funds, I will advise you to start small if you are just starting with no much experience.

I will continue in my next post.

Re: I Am Giving Out My Over 30 Years Experience In Fabrics Business For Free by OlaDaviva(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Business operation is very dynamic. No matter what you know, there would still be some certain things that is still dark to you that you need to find light about it. I can't tell you all and I can't teach you.

There is still some certain things you need to discover by yourself in the process. There some knowledge that will come to you that I may never know and there some I know that you will never know also base on the different levels will operate from.

That is why is good to start small if you don't have much experience. You will definitely make error, but the error won't affect you much.

And the knowledge you gain from it will be useful in the future. So start small, start with whatever you have.
God will surely bless it.

(1) (Reply)

The Skill Of Website Development Is Not Enough. Learn These Skills To Earn 300k+ / Washing Machine For Sale (JAPA SALES) / DO YOU NEED DPR PERMIT.. WORKNIGERIA IS YOUR PLUG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.