Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Obasanjo Message To Inec Chairman And President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Message To Inec Chairman And President Buhari (210 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Message To Inec Chairman And President Buhari by Llpsporksman: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Even if I cannot win my PU, I demand free election grin grin grin

Re: Obasanjo Message To Inec Chairman And President Buhari by kevinugwu(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good
Re: Obasanjo Message To Inec Chairman And President Buhari by olawalepopoola: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Baba, Nigerians know how you also became the president. You have no right based on your past to condemn the process

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment INEC Chairman Prof Mahmod Yakubu Declared Tinubu Winner Of The 2023 / How We Can Protect Our Votes From Rigging Again / Tinubu Declares, "I'll Work Day And Night For A Better Nigeria."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.