Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second (93119 Views)

Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by highchief1: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
senatordave1:

https://punchng.com/nigeriaelections2023-obi-floors-atiku-tinubu-in-edo/?amp

atiku is a foolish man.These are the govs he chose to role with.Govs that cannot win their units for u,God bless wike and g5 for sending atiku back to dubai.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by PoliteActivist: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
DantataIsMyGuy:
I just pity northern Christians who foolishly let igbos deceive them 😂😂

Deceive them into NOT voting for a sick, old, corrupt druggie, who doesn't know where he is half the time!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
DantataIsMyGuy:
I just pity northern Christians who foolishly let igbos deceive them 😂😂

So you carry out your jihadist plans against them right ?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by obembet(f): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Skyview01:

Atiku. No way!

Tinubu will have to what over his his shoulders with his Terrorist sympathizer's vice.

Let wait for final results.

Never write-off Atiku

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Wickedfacts: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
kuroben4real:
Who told you it’s just Atiku who can be Tinubu’s opponent. You guys and your foolish and childish mentality are the problem of this country. Nonsense

Only Atiku is Tinubu's opponent. Kwankwaso was a Northern distraction for Atiku. Obi was merely a toy, a plaything, used to distract those daft people who would have voted for Atiku.

Idiotic fools like you are to daft understand the politics being played because you have low IQ. You are not fit to elect leaders because you are too dumb. Now, fokoff my mentions and go hang

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by olarent: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Be contented you can will everything
Cletus77:
The strategy is to dwarf the votes from concentrated Labour Party places and replace them with smaller margins against APC, while APC dominated areas like the SW will win with high margins against LP.

Edo state gave more votes than this to LP, same with Lagos, same with Rivers and Akwa ibom.

They’ll be like “Obi won Lagos and so so so” to pacify us when in reality the voting margin will not be up to 100k!
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Believeintruth: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

This your matter don pass be careful o.

Dude at this rate DSS go pick you up for hate speech.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by stuffs2002: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Odingo1:
APC will not continue to rule Nigeria in Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Watch and see what will happen.

Una go collect wotowoto from President Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Mccullum: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban cruising towards victory 🙌
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Wickedfacts: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude at this rate DSS go pick you up for hate speech.

Obynzo, you've started this nonsense again. Na so you allow your foolishness kill your mama.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Theo001(m): 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cletus77:
The strategy is to dwarf the votes from concentrated Labour Party places and replace them with smaller margins against APC, while APC dominated areas like the SW will win with high margins against LP.

Edo state gave more votes than this to LP, same with Lagos, same with Rivers and Akwa ibom.

They’ll be like “Obi won Lagos and so so so” to pacify us when in reality the voting margin will not be up to 100k!
...yes you are right and we no gree !...make dem stop the counting sef ...they need to correct all those previous rigging 😛...no peace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Wickedfacts: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Morphinne:

I died and resurrected immediately I got to @bolded grin grin grin
This one pain make I no lie

It is what it is, bro.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Wickedfacts: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Theo001:
...yes you are right and we no gree !...make dem stop the counting sef ...they need to correct all those previous rigging 😛...no peace

Go and stop them let soldiers use bullets to shorten your destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Ilamina(f): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Even my Edo landlord said he will vote for obi smiley

Screw the haters
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by EnterpriseMan: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC taking rigging to a whole new level grin grin grin

Wahala wahala in portable voice cheesy cheesy cheesy

E go set very soon. Edo that APC did not get up to 3000 votes, they're fabricating 100k+ votes from Thin air grin grin

PDP thought they were the king riggers, now APC teaching them the ART of rigging. grin grin

This is Tomatos grows underground and we pluck yam from trees type of rigging. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Believeintruth: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Obynzo, you've started this nonsense again. Na so you allow your foolishness kill your mama.

Who are you referring to? I am only warning you to be careful.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by jelel6: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
I can't count, from the pic sent to us in our group, it was more than 40. LP cleared everything except maybe the north where oshiomole won .. just forget this country my brother

If you agree APC won in Edo North, what's now the issue with the results? Obi's vote is twice Tinubu after winning in the other two senatorial zones. Is that not reasonable enough?

If you expect the whole edolite to vote for OBI, you're dreaming. The results reflected the wishes of Edolites as presently constituted.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by sulaimania2003(m): 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Yeah

Tinubu will never be the president

Nor be this same Edo way me I dey reside

Inec is a joke

APC vote of edo nor reach 5 thousand

Inec inec inec
Na wa o

We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

Lol,are you serious or joking ??
You earlier you accept Tinubu as your president the better
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Believeintruth: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Again don't you think it is childish and despicable of you to insult someone's mother? Is that how your mother raised you or were you abandoned and left unkempt in the streets to become an urchin? Haba if you are decent as you claim don't mock someone's mother's passing. You are not leaving this life alive and there is karma it is the same way you will be gloated on
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Wickedfacts: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Karleb:
Whoever created this thread does not know math. I know the mods later changed the title.

25% of 600,395 is 150,099 and Tinubu had 144,471.

Obi should focus on getting his 25% across 24 states. The upcoming results will shock everyone.

Calculate the total votes cast, it's not up to 600k
From the count, Tinubu met 25%

It is the foolishness of OBIdients like you that made Obi lose the election. You are blind to what is in front of you, deaf to advice and incapable of sound reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by seunmsg(m): 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Tinubu didn't get 25%

Over 600,000 votes were casted and Tinubu got less than 150k votes. He also got less than 25% of valid votes.

Tinubu needs 25% of votes in FCT to win

Can you give us the exact number of total vote cast?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Wickedfacts: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Believeintruth:

Again don't you think it is childish and despicable of you to insult someone's mother? Is that how your mother raised you or were you abandoned and left unkempt in the streets to become an urchin? Haba if you are decent as you claim don't mock someone's mother's passing. You are not leaving this life alive and there is karma it is the same way you will be gloated on

Next time, you think about that before quoting me with your factory fitted foolishness.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by kuroben4real: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
I can see you are more daft than I ever imagined. Slave like you. You guys are the reasons politicians do vote buying. Shame on you. Namasobiri
Wickedfacts:

Only Atiku is Tinubu's opponent. Kwankwaso was a Northern distraction for Atiku. Obi was merely a toy, a plaything, used to distract those daft people who would have voted for Atiku.

Idiotic fools like you are to daft understand the politics being played because you have low IQ. You are not fit to elect leaders because you are too dumb. Now, fokoff my mentions and go hang
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Wickedfacts: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Believeintruth:

Who are you referring to? I am only warning you to be careful.

Go and warn your elders at home, fool.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by thinkmoney(m): 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cletus77:

You have your head on your neck. U are thinking.
The votes in lagos is a false win. The win margin should read something like 1million not 10thousand

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by yaki84: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Yeah

Inec is a joke

Inec inec inec
Na wa o

We are rejecting it

How many votes adams oshiomole get as him win senate seat?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Duru009(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
If Tinubu finally wins, they will certainly deal with Arise Television.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by atutupoyoyo2211: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
I really wished Obi could have won this election. It doesn't seem likely the way it looks, but, you never know. I actually thought Nigerians were tired of suffering, but it seems they are not. If Tinubu wins, i truly wish he succeeds and makes Nigeria better. I am dual citizen of Nigeria and Canada so it does not really affect me, but i still have family back home. But, Obi still changed the political status quo, were youths now have a voice. He hope he builds on this and he will be an unstoppable force.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by jelel6: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

According to what I read on Dailytrust, he doesn't need Abuja. The constitution state 2/3 of 36 states + FCT. The interpretation I read is you need 2/3 in 25 states, and not necessarily 2/3 in 24 states + FCT. In this regard, FCT is considered a state. In any case, he is not doing too poorly based on results obtained so far in FCT.

You're right. FCT is considered a state like any other. But he does not necessarily have to get 25% in FCT to fulfill the criteria.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by Elliotwaveforec: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
Yeah

Inec is a joke

Inec inec inec
Na wa o

We are rejecting it

So Osho Baba too didn't get up to 5000 votes? You be mumu sha
Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by AntonVince: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Cletus77:

Brilliant!
That’s exactly what they did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.