Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour (1258 Views)

FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by iykofias(m): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]He's done it again! For the second time in two months, The Greatest Football Player Of All Time Lionel Messi has beaten Paris St-Germain team-mate Kylian Mbappe to a big prize. Messi is officially The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2022, his record 7th FIFA The Best Player award!

Lionel Messi: "Wow, it's amazing. It's been a tremendous year and it's an honour for me to be here tonight and win this award. Without my team-mates I wouldn't be here. I achieved the dream I had been hoping for for so long. Very few people can achieve that and I have been lucky to do so."

4 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Kojochyke(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lionel Messi
The greatest.
No words can describe him, so lemme not bother.
He has no peer, not even d narcissist eho nearly ruined Man Utd can lace his magic boots.

Odogwu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Alfred74: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi

4 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Neimar: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
I get šŸŖ£
Make haters con cry grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by sportskid(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Front page please. I won't be surprised if I don't see it though

3 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by LongEraser: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Those biased moderators would never push this to the front page. Seun, some of these your moderators need to be relieved of their work or given proper orientation.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ThierryJay: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alfred74:
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi
Ankara Messi

I love how Messi switched to his Ankara version at the World cup. Ankara Messi is the greatest!

3 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Freshtruth(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fifa has started again o Bezema clearly deserve this award.
This ass licking is out of this world person that his struggling in Ligue1
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Calenikan(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations King Messi
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by iykofias(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Fifa has started again o Mbappe clearly deserve this award.
tasty tears grin

5 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by HaryoBamex(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

3 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by jimmyolasun: 12:46am On Feb 28, 2023
pendu fans in Nigeria go dey hear am
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by MartinCorridon: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2023
grin

Elections have taken everyone's attention
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Fidinno(m): 4:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Well deserved

2 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by OJEEMAH(m): 5:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
You and Chief Olodo keep embarrassing yourselves with your constant display of ignorance.

Do you really understand the word ā€œstrugglingā€

12 goals, 12 assists in Ligue 1 and you still think heā€™s struggling?

Let me even ask youā€¦ā€¦ is lying one of the requirements to join Pendu hypocrites?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Freshtruth(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
You and Chief Olodo keep embarrassing yourselves with your constant display of ignorance.

Let me even ask youā€¦ā€¦ is lying one of the requirements to join Pendu hypocrites?
Buy right Benzema deserve thus award let not see the truth and keep quiet how can you win balloon do or and not win fifa best? Oga ask your self
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by OJEEMAH(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Buy right Benzema deserve thus award let not see the truth and keep quiet how can you win balloon do or and not win fifa best? Oga ask your self
Sorry but are you suffering from amnesia?

Go back and read your first comment plsšŸ™.

You boldly said, Mbappe deserves itā€¦.. In less than 2hrs, you have switched to Benzema.

Donā€™t be a hypocrite. If you know nothing, ask questions or do some google search to update your mental library.

Plus you were among those that commended FIFA for awarding Lewandoski FIFA Best after Messi won Balon Dā€™or in 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ThierryJay: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Sorry but are you suffering from amnesia?

Go back and read your first comment plsšŸ™.

You boldly said, Mbappe deserves itā€¦.. In less than 2hrs, you have switched to Benzema.

Donā€™t be a hypocrite. If you know nothing, ask questions or do some google search to update your mental library.

were you not among those that commended FIFA for awarding Lewandoski after Messi won Balon Dā€™or in 2021?

grin grin grin You suppose know their kind. Anyone but Messi people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ThierryJay: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

Messi won his last Ballon dor without winning Fifa Best same year. Oya defend Messi without shifting goalpost grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ugwuadudave(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Lemme drop this here for the Ronaldo fans...

Stop changing mouth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Jokerman(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Another bias award for Pessi
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ugwuadudave(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Jokerman:
Another bias award for Pessi

Fifa the best don corrupt?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ugwuadudave(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Imagine all these for just fifa the best....if not for PSG poor form, imagine if Messi wins balon d'or, them go drown us in tears o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by OJEEMAH(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin You suppose know their kind. Anyone but Messi people grin
Truetalk bro.

Howā€™s the political atmosphere in your area?

Hope you never start dey chop AgbadošŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by OJEEMAH(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

Messi won his last Ballon dor without winning Fifa Best same year. Oya defend Messi without shifting goalpost grin
Ronaldo fans are regular goal post shifters.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ThierryJay: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Truetalk bro.

Howā€™s the political atmosphere in your area?

Hope you never start dey chop AgbadošŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lol, Things are still calm for now, but there's tension all around and minor threats of pockets of violence due to Tinubu's loss in Lagos which was brought under control yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Numerouno94(m): 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by OJEEMAH(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2023
ThierryJay:

Lol, Things are still calm for now, but there's tension all around and minor threats of pockets of violence due to Tinubu's loss in Lagos which was brought under control yesterday.

Okay bro. Please be careful.

Abuja is calm. We are patiently waiting for the next line of action.

1 Like

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by ThierryJay: 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Okay bro. Please be careful.

Abuja is calm. We are patiently waiting for the next line of action.

Sure thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Numerouno94(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Bro, it's high time we started ignoring some ignoramus comments from ignorant fellows. Blif me that dude knws nothing abt football. I knw his type, they jux don't like Messi for wat ever reasons best known to them, so they criticizing his efforts at every given opportunity. I dey suspect say the guy na the same person as chief Olodo.

1 Like

Re: The Best Fifa Awards 2022 - Messi Wins Top Men's Honour by Numerouno94(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

See question? This question means u knw absolutely nothing abt football and it's awards. Better shut up, stop making a fool of urself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farouk (the Nigerian Bomber) ā€˜is An Arsenal Fanā€™ / Jose Mourinho Resigns As Coach Of Inter To Take Over At Real Madrid / Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.