Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Obi Wins Plateau State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Wins Plateau State (31981 Views)

PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) / Gov. Lalong Wins Plateau For Tinubu / Nora Daduut Of APC Wins Plateau South Senatorial By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Apophenia24k:
Imagine someone winning 11 lga with such smaller vote comepare to APC and PDP with 3 lga.

Like 11lga 300k
And 3 lga 250k
This game is poorly scripted 😆 lol

What about lagos

Obi won about 5 local govt

And apc 10-12 local govt and is the over all winner with less local govt that one is not scripted Abi
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Bmaster(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Obi has already arrived at Ebonyi on Sunday to lick his wound
cry me a RIVER.
For your info,I will suggest you check channel Tv right now.
People who are more intelligent than you are discussing about TINUBU and FCT.

Enjoy,

Obi is coming!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by MatrixCircle: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rigged election. The margin is far far more than what is presented to INEC.
Tinubu didn't even get up to 100k votes in Lagos too rigged. grin
Rivers State the worst of them all.

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Bmaster(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Some that graduated from university of Chicago in Illinois is a drop out?
Better go back to the market to sell market , leave brain work for people wey get am
that's your take,and you are Right! grin grin
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by blowjohn(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Obi's followers don't want to think, thèy just want to be favored, even if u rig d elecyand declare them winners, it's free and fair in their opinion.

Even how atiku won akwaibom na shocker.

I can't belief akwaibomites voted atiku

But nobody want to see that one

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by foleskay(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

Continue ranting.
Arigor David?
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Sleekfingers: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cletus77:
They’ve reduced Labour Party votes again and increased APC’s while pretending to make it look fair by sayin “Obi won Plateau” same way they did with other LP strongholds!

They’re not serious!!

Who are the people reducing it? Inec chairman......
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Kennydoc(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
axponline:

Simple. It depends on the voting population of the lga. Some lga's have low population while others are high.
For example, in the US, the republican party will win almost local govt in the state but still lose the election when the vote from the big city is counted.

In plateau, the vote from Jos only can equal about 4-5 smal lga's.
Do you understand now.

But PO has been winning the cities
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
JAMO84:
APC actually did some great things for Nigerians in the last 8 years, but we are not ready for that conversation.

There's no way a party that perform 100% poor will be pulling these numbers. Even if you add the figures of the 3 main opposition, the margin is narrow.
mention one thing they did
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Rebuke: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Sometimes I feel like just looking away, just check some comments here and yhu wonder if some people actually really have conscience or just incredibly stup!d!

With the state of this country, yhu still can reason well. Anyone celebrating this fraud of election doesn't have conscience and deserves no pity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLavlwMZ0Gw

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Sleekfingers: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
sukar886:
We no need am, they must cancel this election , or army take over

I am very sure that you are born In the year 2000 and above .....if not you won't say the military should take over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by travelled(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
I love Peter Obi with my life
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Mkairbag: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

Thank you Obi & Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by epluger: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
famology:
Muslim/muslim ticket is flogging Atiku in plateau. Nobody truly gives a damn about religion.

Yes we don't give a damn about religion.

But we mind the rigging. cool

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by travelled(m): 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Akwa Ibom was massively rigged . Don't forget that governor Udom was the campaign DG for Atiku .. he spent heaven and earth to move the figures in favour of his boss
blowjohn:

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by JagabanBorgu: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
blowjohn:

The only people who supported one càndidàte with over 70-97% votes are lgb0s, the wróùg mindset that all SS will vote Obi and some mÎsguidèd elèmènts from SS who made themselves spokesperson for SS is what is causing cóùfusÎon, if SW can mix their votes, NE and NW can mix their votes, SS is no exception they don't have a càndidàte on the ballot, they support who they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by blowjohn(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
travelled:
Akwa Ibom was massively rigged . Don't forget that governor Udom was the campaign DG for Atiku .. he spent heaven and earth to move the figures in favour of his boss

Meaning rigging was from all parties then

Na who smart pass win.

Right now I don't care who wins this elections anymore. All I want os for money to return back to hiw it used to be. Wetin nw!!!!!
Emefiele pls pour money back into the economy.

What the heck mehn. Haba.

Yeah dey here dey argue nonsense about who Rigg and who no Rigg. Tomorrow now u go dey find 🏧 to withdraw money.

Emefiele pls bring back our money!!!
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by blowjohn(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The only people who supported one càndidàte with over 70-97% votes are lgb0s, the wróùg mindset that all SS will vote Obi and some mÎsguidèd elèmènts from SS who made themselves spokesperson for SS is what is causing cóùfusÎon, if SW can mix their votes, NE and NW can mix their votes, SS is no exception they don't have a càndidàte on the ballot, they support who they want.

Hmm.

I want to ask o. Do u think lp rigged in any of the states they won or lost?

Cos the way I see this thing, be like say everybody Rigg am o.

Na who smart pass win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by JagabanBorgu: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bmaster:
cry me a RIVER.
For your info,I will suggest you check channel Tv right now.
People who are more intelligent than you are discussing about TINUBU and FCT.

Enjoy,

Obi is coming!!
Obi don't have majority votes, he don't have 24% in 18 states before we talk about 24, the idea that he is coming because of FCT is quite deIusional, he doesn't satisfy even one condition of the constitution under which a winner should be crowned but u are all still delĂťded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by JagabanBorgu: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
epluger:

Yes we didn't give a damn about region.

But we mind the rigging. cool
Tell us how it was rÎggèd.
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by epluger: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
post=121359051:
SDP candidate just has stated that Atiku and PandoraObi should call JAGABAN to say Congratulations after THE RIVERS STATE RESULTS was announced.

That is a sensible candidate who wants the progress and peace of our darling nation.
Unlike the ones calling for war and chaos.
They will celebrate and sing to high heavens thee states they won, but shout rigging and what have you in any states they lost.
Bunch of terrorists and fools.

Meanwhile,

Nairalanders, give a round of applaud to the first and ONLY SENSIBLE Obidient we come across on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
God bless your parents for giving us a King like you Sir Guru.
A true Guru in the house.
We hope the other Obidients can learn from your wisdom.
A better and prosperous Nigeria is all we want.
🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬
cry cry cry there was a country
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by ElectGINeer(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cletus77:
They’ve reduced Labour Party votes again and increased APC’s while pretending to make it look fair by sayin “Obi won Plateau” same way they did with other LP strongholds!

They’re not serious!!

They didn't reduce anything. You guy were peddling result, when collation never start. Registered voters is around 2 million and the turnout based on the fake result your lot were carrying was around 1.8 million. Did you guy think about the possibility? The turnout trend based on other places should already tell you that the no of accredited voters should be around 700k or 800k.

That's you keep giving yourselves hope on magical numbers of Anambra, Enugu could only pull 400K margin, they are expecting 1M margin from Anambra.

And, the funniest thing is that all the Obidients would live in the fools paradise, both their influenciers too.

It just be like you have to lose your sense of reasoning to be Obidient. Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Johnn78: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
BobbieZion:

The margin is not narrow.
If you add LP,PDP and NNPP....it it close to 13 million votes, APC had 7 Million.
Do the math.

Nigerians got tired of APC, but the opposition was split into three,that is why they lost.
Out of lack of cooperation...
cool
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by JagabanBorgu: 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
blowjohn:

Hmm.

I want to ask o. Do u think lp rigged in any of the states they won or lost?

Cos the way I see this thing, be like say everybody Rigg am o.

Na who smart pass win
No party is a saint, LP rigged SE for sure, even in Benue, Ortom rigged to win for LP just that the gap was too wide, I saw a video where ballot papers were thumbprinted LP already and the people who were opening them were speaking Yoruba and shouting "ahhhh, ahhh".
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by okuta007: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cletus77:

They’re not serious!!

that is the plan - give Obi victory where he gets it but make sure it is an insignificant lead - but where he didnt win normally, reduce his votes to the barest minimum so he can not make the required 25%

folks - the establishment is more powerful than the hydra-headed snake, it must not just be killed but it's rebellious 7 heads must be cut off

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by Afromentalist: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dimplx:

If not be for rigging, Apc wouldn't see 100k vote in plateau, As a matter of fact Apc campaign director general, lost the Senate seat.!!!
You say one thing and its opposite. If they rigged the presidential results why didn't they rigged the senatorial one ?

You are contradicting yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by TrumpDonald2: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
axponline:

Simple. It depends on the voting population of the lga. Some lga's have low population while others are high.
For example, in the US, the republican party will win almost local govt in the state but still lose the election when the vote from the big city is counted.

In plateau, the vote from Jos only can equal about 4-5 smal lga's.
Do you understand now.

You seem to have made sense but in reality you sound very stupid.
Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by blowjohn(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

No party is a saint, LP rigged SE for sure, even in Benue, Ortom rigged to win for LP just that the gap was too wide, I saw a video where ballot papers were thumbprinted LP already and the people who were opening them were speaking Yoruba and shouting "ahhhh, ahhh".

So make everybody rest na.
U rig
I rigged
She rig
Dem rig

Na who smart pass win

1 Like

Re: Obi Wins Plateau State by blowjohn(m): 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

You seem to have made sense but in reality you sound very stupid.

He tried na.
He made some sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are The Ibos Hell Bent On Claiming The Niger Delta Even Tho It Aint Theirs / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.