Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Lionel Messi Has Been Crowned The Best Men's Player Of 2022 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Been Crowned The Best Men's Player Of 2022 (283 Views)

Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Been Crowned The Best Men's Player Of 2022 by alphonsojaybaz: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lionel Messi has been crowned the best men's player of 2022

Lionel Messi crowned best men's player of 2022 at FIFA's The Best awards after World Cup win with Argentina

Lionel Messi has been crowned the best men's player of 2022 at FIFA's The Best awards after beating French duo Karim Benzema and Kylian Mbappe to lift the award.

Messi claimed his second The Best title and first since 2019 after World Cup heroics with Argentina

The 35-year-old led Argentina to the World Cup crown, scoring seven goals and becoming the first player to score in every game at the competition.

An emotional Messi admitted that the personal award completed what had been a 'tremendous' year of success for him and his club and country colleagues.

Messi stated: 'Wow, it's amazing. It's been a tremendous year and it's an honour for me to be here tonight and win this award.

'Without my team-mates I wouldn't be here. I achieved the dream I had been hoping for for so long. Very few people can achieve that and I have been lucky to do so.'

Meanwhile, Messi's national team-mate and Aston Villa shot-stopper Emiliano Martinez claimed FIFA's 'The Best' goalkeeper prize to be crowned the world's best.

Martinez beat Morocco's Yassine Bounou and Belgium's Thibaut Courtois to the award, and thanked the efforts of his parents in helping him make it to the top.

'They always ask me who my idols are or who I watched when I was a kid…Watching my mom clean buildings 8 o for 9 hours and watching my dad work. They are my idols,' said Martinez.

Argentina's coach Lionel Scaloni was recognised as 'The Best' men's coach as the World Cup-winning manager topped the polls ahead of Manchester City's Pep Guardiola and Real Madrid's Champions League-winning coach Carlo Ancelotti.Lionel Messi crowned best men's player of 2022 at FIFA's The Best awards after World Cup win with Argentina

Lionel Messi has been crowned the best men's player of 2022 at FIFA's The Best awards after beating French duo Karim Benzema and Kylian Mbappe to lift the award.

Messi claimed his second The Best title and first since 2019 after World Cup heroics with Argentina

The 35-year-old led Argentina to the World Cup crown, scoring seven goals and becoming the first player to score

https://makesensepromotions.com/lionel-messi-has-been-crowned-the-best-mens-player-of-2022/

cc: mynd44, seun , lalasticala

Re: Lionel Messi Has Been Crowned The Best Men's Player Of 2022 by PlayerMeji: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2023
We dey Situation Room for here

(1) (Reply)

Nice Predict - Free Sure Tips And Banker Tips Ready Today (04/03/2023) / 50kg Black Barbell With Case And Short Dumbell / Contact me now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.