Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Don't Give Me 1 To Collect 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Give Me 1 To Collect 10 (304 Views)

Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice / 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Me 1 To Collect 10 by thinkmoney(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
See beyond the deceit. The people we are up against are brilliant strategist in evil.
The result of the election in lagos that we see now was just allowed to rub our ego and give us a false sense of victory. The election, especially in bourdillion Ikoyi and islands was well covered by celebrities with influence, hence they fear the youth too much to steal totally the victory. Besides, Obi was just shown to win by only a meager 10thousand votes.
Obidients won much more.
Don't let us be hoodwinked into feeling contented about the lagos result. We were robbed!!! And their absolute intention is to continue robbing us to infinity♾️
Re: Don't Give Me 1 To Collect 10 by DadaHammed: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
LP will be challenging the results in Lagos after the brazen irregulaties that suppressed LP votes and reduced its margins.
Re: Don't Give Me 1 To Collect 10 by Teebabie1(f): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Bunch of brainless idiot. Even ur Obi will be jubilating to get have of what he got.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Give Me 1 To Collect 10 by duro4chang(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Bad losers. We told you before

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Inec's Plan For Saturday / APC, LP Disagree Over Attack On Obi / Peter Obi Finally Helped A Lady Who Had No Money To Buy An Oven (Video,Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.