Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,287 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

After 7 Years Of Waiting, Actor Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Bouncing S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After 7 Years Of Waiting, Actor Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Bouncing S (428 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 7 Years Of Waiting, Actor Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Bouncing S by Featuredgist: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2023
After 7 years of waiting, Actor Adeniyi Johnson and Seyi Edun welcome bouncing set of twins

HALLELUYHA!!! LATEST TWINS DAD IN TOWN…..
My wife and I waited for Seven years … GOD IS INDEED GOD… He planned it as a birthday gift for me … Friends, Family, Fans, well wishers and Associates I am happy and pleased to announce to you all that I am the latest TWINS DAD!!! My wife is doing fine and Ibeji are doing great… THANK YOU ALL!!! ❤️
This is why I couldn’t post or celebrate my birthday.. I didn’t even remember it’s my birthday … Apologies for not replying messages, taking calls or commenting on your posts I hope this good news will make you pardon me.. I love you all ❤️…
THANK YOU @i_am_shai for these beautiful kids .. God keep and protect them for us .. I LOVE YOU BABY ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading on....

https://featuredgist.com/after-7-years-of-waiting-actor-adeniyi-johnson-and-seyi-edun-welcome-bouncing-set-of-twins/

(1) (Reply)

Portable Biography: Age, Cars, House, Awards And Networth / Recharge Card Give Away / Chef Hilda Has Been Cooking For 62 Hours To Break The Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.