Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? (708 Views)

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by paxx: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Can someone explain?

Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC is a national disgrace

Imagine undecided with all the mouth him make he couldn't transmit the result immediately undecided

Look at the gap between LP and other parties

It will never be well with those that rigged this election

Nigerians have cursed you!!!

7 Likes

Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by Helgreenluv(m): 12:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Ask Google
Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by PoliteActivist: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2023
It is called RIGGING. In capital letters!

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by Gbogbowa: 12:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Dont mind them, the Apc will not come and explain, including. Seun will not push this to front page

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:50am On Feb 28, 2023
One word RIGGING

1 Like

Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by Gbogbowa: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
INEC is a national disgrace
a criminal, what do u expect when Buhari show the world that he voted Tinubu, all his boys will do everything to back him up, awon Ole jatijati

1 Like

Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by GreyLaw(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Gbogbowa:
a criminal, what do u expect when Buhari show the world that he voted Tinubu, all his boys will do everything to back him up, awon Ole jatijati

Buhari is the worst leader I have ever seen in my life. Even me that is quite amenable when I held different leadership positions over people, even my mates at the University, I noticed that I had a certain brutality about me I didn't know existed. We would be friends but when it came to doing the things I ordered everybody had better done it, because I was blunt and unwavering. Trust me, in normal life I am not like that but leadership over people brings that quality in me.

But Buhari is a girl, a wussy. He never handles anything hands-on. I wonder how Nigerians ended up with such a terrible person. He is so weak that if war breaks out today he'll retire to Daura and tell you that he is neutral. Tufiakwa!
Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Gbogbowa:
He just wasted our resources as usual to post the Nigerian armies

Many if these attrocities happened in their presence

He will go down in history as the worst president

After denying Nigerians access to their monies, he still rigged the election massively to the benefit of his party and muslim/muslim ticket undecided
Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by nameo: 1:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Everybody knows that all the results from Rivers was not what happened on the election day for those PUs that election even actually took place. Obi won in a landslide, including in Wike's PU, ward and Local Govt(Obi wom over 70% of the votes).

The way Obi actually thrashed everybody in Rivers in same way he is thrashing everybody in Delta, where the rigged results showed that he is winning virtually all LGs(both towns and villages) with a landslide.

PS: Even tho Obi is currently winning Delta in a landslide and winning almost all LGAs, his results were deliberately reduced for some LGs..

This election is a scam
Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by jlinkd78(m): 1:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Shame should be catching these people if they have any atom of conscience
Wike truly has no conscience
Inside d signed inec result sheet here in OYIGBO, Labour actually had 22,309 by my own summation even though they summed it as 22289 and APC had only 2,731
In d Wike doctored results acknowledged by INEC, Labour has 10,784 and APC had 16,630 to defeat Labour.
Re: But Why Are The Paper Results Different From The Results Announced By INEC? by Benwems(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Why hasn’t this made front page.

(1) (Reply)

‘we Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria’, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Throwback Photo Of Sanwooulu Protesting With Endsars Protesters / Obaseki Visits Markets, Receives Rousing Welcome From Traders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.