Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage (645 Views)

B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage by TheOlusanjo(m): 2:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Nollywood couple, Adeniyi Johnson and Seyi Edun have welcomed a set of twins after 5 years of marriage.

The elated new father took to Instagram at midnight Tuesday to share the news with his followers.

He wrote:

HALLELUYHA!!! LATEST TWINS DAD IN TOWN….. My wife and I waited for Seven years … GOD IS INDEED GOD… He planned it as a birthday gift for me … Friends, Family, Fans, well wishers and Associates I am happy and pleased to announce to you all that I am the latest TWINS DAD!!! My wife is doing fine and Ibeji are doing great… THANK YOU ALL!!! 🙏🏾❤️

This is why I couldn’t post or celebrate my birthday.. I didn’t even remember it’s my birthday 😀… Apologies for not replying messages, taking calls or commenting on your posts I hope this good news will make you pardon me.. I love you all ❤️…

THANK YOU @i_am_shai for these beautiful kids .. God keep and protect them for us .. I LOVE YOU BABY ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The great news was also shared by popular figures in the Yoruba Nollywood industry close to the couple. One of them include actress Funmi Martins who took to her IG to celebrate the new mom and dad of twins.

Nollywood actors, Adeniyi Johnson and Seyi Edun welcome twins after 5years of marriage

She wrote:

What God Can Not Do Does Not Exist!!!! Thank You Lord For This Wonderful News Tonight. You’re Truly Worthy To Be Praised. Huge Congratulations To The Latest Mom & Dad @adeniyijohnson & @i_am_shai On The Arrival Of Our Adorable TAIWO & KEHINDE JOHNSON!!!!
THANK YOU JEHOVAH!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Also, actress, Mercy Aigbe felicitated with the couple on the photo sharing platform. She wrote:

Great News!!!! I am so happy for you both! @i_am_shai @adeniyijohnson to God be all the glory!!!! Congratulations Fam on the arrival of our Twins! 💃💃💃💃❤️😍

Seyi Edun and Adeniyi Johnson got married in 2018 after the latter completed his divorce proceedings with actress, Toyin Abraham from his first marriage.

Source: https://burbles.ng/2023/02/28/nollywood-actors-adeniyi-johnson-and-seyi-edun-welcome-twins-after-5years-of-marriage/

1 Like

Re: HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Bola & Ahmed

What a perfect time to be on Earth!
Re: HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage by temitope27(m): 2:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations to them

Obi has already lost this election grin, can't get 25% in 24 states

ASIWAJU lokan

Re: HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage by superCleanworks(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2023
How do people manage to sleep and wake up with such dirty fingernails?

(1) (Reply)

See As These Police Dey Rush Portable Like Say Na One Big Criminal Them Catch / Tiwa Savage Makes Surprise Appearance To Show Support For Hilda Baci / Genevieve Nnaji Past Secret Affair Expose, Pat Attah, Pete Edochie On Chioma Chu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.