Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

After Seven Years Of Waiting, Actors Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Seven Years Of Waiting, Actors Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins (1222 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Seven Years Of Waiting, Actors Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins by Cuterboy(m): 2:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Adeniyi Johnson and his wife, Seyi Edun, have given birth to twins. The couple, who had been waiting for a child for 7 years after their wedding, rushed to Instagram to share the happy news.
The new father, Mr Johnson shared a picture of himself and his wife holding the babies' hands with their faces unrevealed.

He wrote;
“HALLELUYHA!!! LATEST TWINS DAD IN TOWN….. My wife and I waited for Seven years … GOD IS INDEED GOD… He planned it as a birthday gift for me … Friends, Family, Fans, well wishers and Associates I am happy and pleased to announce to you all that I am the latest TWINS DAD!!! My wife is doing fine and Ibeji are doing great… THANK YOU ALL!!!

Several Yoruba Nollywood industry leaders close to the couple also shared the wonderful news.

Read more: https://naijabeat.com/after-seven-years-of-waiting-actors-adeniyi-johnson-and-seyi-edun-finally-welcome-twins/

1 Like

Re: After Seven Years Of Waiting, Actors Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins by Xantel(f): 4:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations
Re: After Seven Years Of Waiting, Actors Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins by DWJOBScom(m): 4:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Good news
Re: After Seven Years Of Waiting, Actors Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins by CrudeSon: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank God for them, congratulations
And thank God for knowledge of IVF
Re: After Seven Years Of Waiting, Actors Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins by seanwilliam(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Good news

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Whatsapp Message She Received From Broda Shaggi / ‘thank You Lord’: Actress Doris Simeon Acquires New Car / Is This Ruth Kadiri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.