Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Power Must Return To The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Must Return To The South (441 Views)

Tinubu: Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost (Video, Pics) / Rotimi Akeredolu: Power Must Shift To The South / Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Must Return To The South by Tinububoy: 6:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Am from northern Nigeria but I don't like power to remain in the north, Obi you are good while I congratulate Tinubu.

Power must return to the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Must Return To The South by oyin44: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi isn't good he is a failure. .. grin wink grin
Re: Power Must Return To The South by fortunateme: 6:56am On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:
Obi isn't good he is a failure. .. grin wink grin
We know who the true failure is. The one who can't win his home state and his state of residence.

1 Like

Re: Power Must Return To The South by oyin44: 7:09am On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:

We know who the true failure is. The one who can't win his home state and his state of residence.

grin grin the theory remains No ibo man can rule this country
Re: Power Must Return To The South by fortunateme: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin the theory remains No ibo man can rule this country
FAT LIE. WATCH OUT
Re: Power Must Return To The South by blabulu2000: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinububoy:
Am from northern Nigeria but I don't like power to remain in the north, Obi you are good while I congratulate Tinubu.

Power must return to the south

Omo see Aboki formulas....

Aboki has all the power in Nigeria ...they give it to whoever they like....

Tinunu knows say no be his effort carry am reach...nah aboki formulas.....

I said it in this platform that ..the Aboki I.kmow.will.not emtrust power to.an average Nyamiri person...The pain of 1965 is the beginning of wisdom...fear the north...
After 4 or 8 years ..power will go back to the.north

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Migrants In Lagos, Remain Peaceful And Go About Your Business / This Is Yorubas Greatest Fear In Lagos. / Rivers Governorship Election: ANAP New Poll Gives Siminalayi Fubara Clear Victor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.