Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. (677 Views)

I Will Never Call Tinubu β€˜My President’ – Tunde Bakare / Tinubu: My Agenda For National Transformation / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. by Elfree: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXquhmWPz8

Sad day.

When injustice becomes a norm resistance becomes inevitable.
πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜’
Re: THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. by burp18: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2023
May everything you wish on the good people of this nation befall you and your family. Stop with this hatred already. Hate will corrupt your mind, poison you and it'd eventually kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. by Elfree: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2023
burp18:
May everything you wish on the good people of this nation befall you and your family. Stop with this hatred already. Hate will corrupt your mind, poison you and it'd eventually kill you.

Back to sender and hundred folds more to you and everyone that supports the beast Tinubu.

What I showed was Tinubu's Lagos. That's exactly what Nigeria is going to be under both terrorists Tinubu and Shettima.

Get real dummy.

5 Likes

Re: THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. by burp18: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Elfree:

Back to sender and hundred folds more to you and everyone that supports the beast Tinubu.

What I showed was Tinubu's Lagos. That's exactly what Nigeria is going to be under both terrorists Tinubu and Shettima.

Get real dummy.
The problem with you lots is you'll never learn. Same way you tried to sell the narrative that Buhari is a religious bigot who'll islamize Nigeria if elected, but he went ahead to won the elections, twice. I wish you what you wish us. If it's violence you pray for, May it consume and befall you and your family first. This hatred in you will eventually consume you and kill you

3 Likes

Re: THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. by wahalawahala: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Elfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQXquhmWPz8

Sad day.

When injustice becomes a norm resistance becomes inevitable.
πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜’
for your entire household ijn.. amen

3 Likes

Re: THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. by chiji11: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS GOING TO BE NIGERIA UNDER TINUBU. MY HEART BLEEDS FOR MY COUNTRY. by OneCandleAway(f): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu that believe in thuggery, vote buying. Bribing and all evil vices. You can imagine how vote buying will be rampant next election if Tinubu wins now.

I blame PDP. Especially Dino and Ayu. They let obi go easily, they let G5 governor go

(1) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Has This To Say... / Only The Yoruba Governor In G5 Didn't Betray Wike / There Is No President Elect, Inec's Decision Won't Stand - Pa Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.