Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud (796 Views)

Oshiomhole: Fayemi Asked Me To Commit Electoral Fraud But I Refused / PDP List Names Of APC Officials Involved In Electoral Fraud / Buhari’s Rejection Of Electoral Bill, An Act Of Desperation – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by DSS1335: 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Pooling Units where Obi won has the scores, downgraded while those of APC were upgraded, the amateurish schemes were too obvious that even the blind could see it.

Wike is the number enemy of Rivers people, because of his selfishness, all those who being sympathetic with his candidates won't be voting them anymore.

This brazen rape of Democracy must never be allowed to stand.
I hereby call for the cancellation of the entire Election in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by kingsways: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
200 taken from LP and transfereed to APC

See why some people will rot in hell?
Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by DSS1335: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
kingsways:

This is the more reasons why the collation of Results in Rivers state must be outrightly cancelled.

If not the little anarchy already brewing in some communities in Rivers state now will snowball into Revolution
Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by ogmask: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Wike has never won any election since 2015.
In 2015 justice Mary Odili lobbied her colleagues to give it to wike. In 2019, an unknown party and candidate won the election but wike used his financial chest and power of incumbency to corner it in the absence of the APC. This year 2023, it has become clear how wike has been manoeuvring things. Before now, most of the guys accusing wike of electoral fraud applauded him because they didn't like the APC/Ameachi. This is a classic example of what goes around comes around. When u see evil condemn it cos you do not know whose house the evil will visit next.
It is also crystal clear who has been killing and maiming in the name of elections in rivers state. The term "rivers of blood" is a coinage to capture the incidences that accompany electioneering in rivers state just because one man wants to have his way all the time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by clems88(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Rivers dey boil . Rivers chairman is scared of proceeding
Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by ogmask: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
Rivers dey boil . Rivers chairman is scared of proceeding

He should be scared because he has already written his name on the wrong side of history.
Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by apache22b: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
When I told Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and the best choice of the Nigeria populace, they thought i was joking.

Now all roads leads to the chosen one by the people. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Congratulations on your mandate

No rigging from Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins can change the will of the people.

Once again, thank you to all my fellow youths for making this happen. Now our future is secured in the hands of Tinubu shocked shocked
Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
No wonder they disenabled uploading of election results at the pulling units so as to rewrite them. So these will sum up the results inec would be announcing at the national center, this is shameful.
Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by DSS1335: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2023
apache22b:
When I told Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria and the best choice of the Nigeria populace, they thought i was joking.

Now all roads leads to the chosen one by the people. Bola Ahmed Tinubu Congratulations on your mandate

No rigging from Peter Obi and his Obidient's urchins can change the will of the people.

Once again, thank you to all my fellow youths for making this happen. Now our future is secured in the hands of Tinubu shocked shocked

I am sure your ancestors will be ashamed of you in the face of glaring evidence of electoral malpractice. This will never stand. Screenshot this comment. Just as you supported evil so shall all the agonies electorate passed through become your portion and those of your household

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by DSS1335: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
kingsways:

This is the more reasons why the collation of Results in Rivers state must be outrightly cancelled.

If not the little anarchy already brewing in some communities in Rivers state now will snowball into Revolution
Re: Rivers State Of Electoral Fraud by Ckonnet: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
apache22b:

Irredeemable urchin be calming down, e go hot for all us!

(1) (Reply)

The Many Faces Of Rufai Oseni As An Alleged Unethical Journalist _video / Big Fight Has Started Between Ile Ife Muslim Vs Oloro Isese Traditiona Religion / President-elect Takes Over As President Goes On 7-days Trip, Plans To Arrest Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.