Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Music Tour Concert & Marketing Deal - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Tour Concert & Marketing Deal (208 Views)

Anticipate Music Tour / Davido's "30 Billion Concert" Live In Lagos (Photos) / 7 Years Old Boy Played Sax To Phyno's Fada Fada At Glo Mega Music Tour In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Tour Concert & Marketing Deal by gmixrecord: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2023
THIS MUSIC MARKETER MOVEMENT IS REALLY HELPING TALENTED UPCOMING MUSIC ARTISTES.

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE STANDARD SONG AND PROOF YOU OWN THE SONGS THEN STRIKE DEAL WITH HIM.

HE BUYS ARTISTE SONGS, GRANT ONLINE STREAMING DEAL, ORGANISES PAID SHOWS AND CONCERT FOR ARTISTE TO PERFORM AND GET PAID FOR THEIR SERVICES ON STAGE.

HE DOEST DEMAND MONEY OR TELL ARTISTE TO OBTAIN ANYTHING...THE APPLICATION FOR HIS DEAL IS TOTALLY FREE.

HE MOSTLY WORK WITH SERIOUS, MATURED AND SEMI-BRANDED ARTISTE NOT LAZY FELLOWS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR MONEY THEY DIDNT KEEP.

MUSIC BUSINESS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN...HUSTLE AND MAKE IT...DONT BLAME ANYONE FOR ANYTHING.

HE PAYS ARTISTE EITHER BY CHEQUE OR CASH DEPENDING THE AMOUNT AGREED BETWEEN THEM.

YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR THEIR MUSICAL TOUR...AS AN ARTISTE U NEED THIS TO ANNOUNCE UR TALENT TO THE WOLRD.

FOR MORE INFO...
CHECK THEIR BANNER BELOW.

THIS IS GMIX RECORD STUDIO, SITUATED AT 25 MURITALA STREET OFF BALOGUN BSTOP... IKOTUN-IGANDO ROAD, LAGOS... WE PRODUCE GOOD MUSIC AND SHOOT VIDEO, MANAGE & PROMOTE ARTISTE, OUR MUSIC SECTION IS JUST 7K....JUST TO ENCOURAGE RAW TALENTS...YOU CAN ALSO SEEK FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE TAKING ANY STEP...FOR FREE...CALL/WHATSAPP 08188194028(THE PRODUCER/PROMOTER)

Re: Music Tour Concert & Marketing Deal by astalover13: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
I believe that it can actually be a good solution for many music creators, I can say that there's a ton of them on YouTube who deserve way more recognition. Most of them post their work only on YouTube, so I use Tubidy to listen to them on a daily basis, but I hope that over time and with such offers, they'll manage to get a good audience and start uploading their tracks on the popular music streaming services.

(1) (Reply)

Rema's 'holiday' Gives Me Goose Bumps / Join Nosmas Entertainment Club By CEO Ace DJ Nosmas / [music] Xensation - My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.