Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

LP Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council By 100,000 Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council By 100,000 Votes (480 Views)

LP Wins Polling Unit 025, Sabon Garri, Kano State / PDP's Christopher Maikalangu Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council (Photos) / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LP Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council By 100,000 Votes by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Out of the 6 areas councils in Abuja

Labour party won all with a landslide.
.the APC is yet to achieve 25% in Abuja .

Hello guys , here comes the run off we were all waiting for .

The election will be declared inconclusive

1 Like

Re: LP Wins Abuja Municipal Area Council By 100,000 Votes by wegevv: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Despite all the scheming, they forgot to read the Nigerian constitution is English language lol. It's not like we didn't warn them.

For APC to win on the first ballot now, they will need to convince Nigerians to accept results where the Electoral Act was violated in many places and also convince Nigerians that the constitution written in plain English that requires the candidate with the highest votes to also get 25% in FCT actually means something else lol.

With this results I believe we will be having another election. Either a run-off or a redo.

Anyone but APC ❤️

PS: I love my Abuja people. I saw this coming from day one. You can check the receipts

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Is Irresponsible, Peter Obi’s Vice, Datti Slams Senate President / How Peter Obi Can Be The President Without Yet Being The President / Moment Oshiomhole Stopped At ICC To Acknowledge Cheers From Security Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.