Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,729 members, 7,865,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality (625 Views)

Is 480p Video Quality Good Enough To Play On A 43 Inches Tv? / Facts You Should Know About Redmi Note 7 / Best Phone At The Moment For Both Camera And Video Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by Letlovelead213: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Are redmi phones good for shooting YouTube videos compared to iPhone?? Before I venture into it..

Also which ones have good video quality not necessarily 4K but clear 1080 quality. Pls Redmi note 10 and 11 users come in.

I am not talking of Snapchat o
Re: Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by michaellovaldo(m): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Bro if your budget is up to 120k and you don't mind a used phone just get an iphone XR(Maybe a NFID), if what you want is clear video

My bro Luxury car spotter(Instagram) uses a XR for video recording, no Redmi phone can compete with the video that comes from that camera, you know why? Redmi phones dont come with OIS(optical image stabilization), even EIS sef, no

You need good stabilization, and even for the video quality, nothing comes close bro

I use a Pixel but Video quality? iPhone has it
Re: Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by Letlovelead213: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
michaellovaldo:
Bro if your budget is up to 120k and you don't mind a used phone just get an iphone XR(Maybe a NFID), if what you want is clear video

My bro Luxury car spotter(Instagram) uses a XR for video recording, no Redmi phone can compete with the video that comes from that camera, you know why? Redmi phones dont come with OIS(optical image stabilization), even EIS sef, no

You need good stabilization, and even for the video quality, nothing comes close bro

I use a Pixel but Video quality? iPhone has it

My brother if I see IPhone X or XR or if you help me see I wan buy my budget na 100k. Money no too day. I am a YouTuber myself. Hackers for this ibadan no allow me do my work and I go report them soon
Re: Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by drizzle0007(m): 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
You have opened over 4 threads asking about different specs of phones in the past one week.

Settle down and narrow down your requirements. Your head is all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by Letlovelead213: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
drizzle0007:
You have opened over 4 threads asking about different specs of phones in the past one week.

Settle down and narrow down your requirements. Your head is all over the place.

Yeah cus my brain day hot give me something to cool am my village person
Re: Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by Ybholy(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
No try use Redmi for commercial video or even personal video. It’s not meant for such. It’s meant for durability and so many features. Not for video.

I’ve been recording video for content creators in my compound. The owner of the group uses XR. I also use my high end iPhone to help them at times.

I once used Redmi note 9 pro 😂 Omo. The video is not good at all. Imagine what could be the outline after editing, it will probably lose the needed details.

Get iPhone without home button and do your thing. From X up. Preferably XS or Xs max. But if you’re budget is lower, get XR

You can get XS (smaller version of XS max but better than XR) Nigerian used with No Face ID for your budget. Go to Jiji and find a seller nearby.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by Ybholy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Disclaimer: not my ads. I don’t know the seller. I just Checked for you.

It has No Face ID

You can call the seller and arrange a delivery with him. Payment on delivery if you’re in Lagos. If you’re not in Lagos. Forget about it except you have someone in Lagos.

Remember, don’t send a dime without seeing the phone and testing it well.

Here’s what I saw. You can price it 100k.

XS is slightly better than XR in picture and video quality

1 Like

Re: Pls I Want To Know About Redmi Video Quality by Letlovelead213: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ybholy:
No try use Redmi for commercial video or even personal video. It’s not meant for such. It’s meant for durability and so many features. Not for video.

I’ve been recording video for content creators in my compound. The owner of the group uses XR. I also use my high end iPhone to help them at times.

I once used Redmi note 9 pro 😂 Omo. The video is not good at all. Imagine what could be the outline after editing, it will probably lose the needed details.

Get iPhone without home button and do your thing. From X up. Preferably XS or Xs max. But if you’re budget is lower, get XR

You can get XS (smaller version of XS max but better than XR) Nigerian used with No Face ID for your budget. Go to Jiji and find a seller nearby.

You are right
We need people like you here o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Power Bank / Iphone Xsmax For Sale / I Need Some Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.