Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,834 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Original Lexus Plugs - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Original Lexus Plugs (475 Views)

Spark Plugs Review -all Brands-why Buy Toks / How To Change Your Car’s Spark Plugs / "Tokunbo" Or New Spark Plugs: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Lexus Plugs by 7bucklife: 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Where can I get original denso lexus spark plugs. I replaced All 6 spark plugs 2 weeks ago with ngk tokunbo. And now my car shakes at idle,low speed,exhaust keeps sputtering eap when AC is on,my fuel consumption has worsened. I checked my exhaust,its a lil black,meaning unbunred fuel and oil are going there. Pls I want to buy original denso sparkplugs.i spent over 6k on tokunbo and workmanship yet on gear 1 and 2 the spark plugs seems to have low compression. Who sells original denso spark plugs or original ngk 6 plugs for 3.0 liter engine v6 at ibadan?
Re: Original Lexus Plugs by fineboynl(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
7bucklife:
Where can I get original denso lexus spark plugs. I replaced All 6 spark plugs 2 weeks ago with ngk tokunbo. And now my car shakes at idle,low speed,exhaust keeps sputtering eap when AC is on,my fuel consumption has worsened. I checked my exhaust,its a lil black,meaning unbunred fuel and oil are going there. Pls I want to buy original denso sparkplugs.i spent over 6k on tokunbo and workmanship yet on gear 1 and 2 the spark plugs seems to have low compression. Who sells original denso spark plugs or original ngk 6 plugs for 3.0 liter engine v6 at ibadan?
what happened to the former before the change and what where the former problem. Before going to buy another one
Re: Original Lexus Plugs by 7bucklife: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
They became bad,had black sooth and were burnt.
fineboynl:
what happened to the former before the change and what where the former problem. Before going to buy another one
Re: Original Lexus Plugs by fineboynl(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
7bucklife:
They became bad,had black sooth and were burnt.
first check ur air filter before buy another plug.

Black, dry soot on the electrodes and insulator tip indicates a carbon-fouled plug. This can be caused by a dirty air filter, excessive driving at low speeds, too rich of a fuel/air mixture or idling your vehicle for too long.

When Incomplete combustion occurs and soot is formed when there is an overabundance of fuel (both diesel fuel and lube oil), insufficient residence time in the combustion zone, and/or non-availability of sufficient oxidants. Over-fueling is the primary cause of black smoke from the exhaust
Re: Original Lexus Plugs by 7bucklife: 4:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Not really black smoke,but when I checked my exhaust pipe I could see a lil bit of black carbon deposit on the pipes because this morning I cleaned it,it wasn't so black. Does bad plug,coil cause oil burn. I don't over fill my car tank. The whole wohala started when I changed from the follow come ngk to a tokunbo plugs 6 and realised my vehicle rpm drops to 900,sometimes 1000rpm at idle,or traffic. When im on gear 1 or 2,it takes some few seconds to pick or has little power,tho no stalling but insuspect plugs 1 and 2 are bad from the same tokunbo I replaced.

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Expensive Cars In The World / Full Story Of A Young Lady Who Died On The Age Of 23 Very � / Toyota Hilux 2012 Reg Buy And Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.