Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lessons Have Been Learnt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lessons Have Been Learnt (193 Views)

INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / Some Great Lessons Learnt In Nigeria’s Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Have Been Learnt by Aderewah: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
WILL YOU CARE TO LISTEN TO ME?

Peter Obi has lost this election it's as clear as light, I think we Igbos need to start doing some groundwork for the future. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu prepared for this election for about 20 years. Like I have always said that we Igbos need to start forging alliances and building political strongholds across the country.

But first we need to end the victim mentality and name calling.

Victim mentality will make Igbos think the system is rigged against them to lose. That other tribes hate them.

Peter Obi getting votes across the country shows that these claims are not absolutely true.

It is easier for the North to win because they have numbers but the South West and South East either have to align with each other or align with the North. Zik knew this and that's why NCNC aligned with Tafawa Balewa's NPC in the first republic, with AG as the opposition.

PMB'S alliance with the South West paid off 8 years ago and looks like Tinubu's alliance with the North is paying off now.

The South East are going to have to play the politics of cooperation and win the hearts of people across the country.

There was a time in this country when the North campaigned for Alex Ekwueme.

We Igbos need to change our mentality, play the politics of cooperation, cultivate people, put forward a competent and illustrious candidate and carry out a political program of orientation for our people, I have no doubts we will produce a president soon enough.

He that has ears let him hear.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/02/28/live-updates-final-results-of-2023-presidential-election-as-declared-by-inec-2/

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Have Been Learnt by JoshTim: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
OneBulletOnly:
They will all be burnt alive, this is a promise.

Useless INEC people

You see this useless country that has refused to change, is better we burn everything to the ground and start afresh.

No need for court at all

Open rigging ongoing everywhere.

You can start from your home....please don't come out o, because if you do....you will be shot at close point.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Court? The One That Made Uzodimma Governor / Tinubu Leads In Zamfara State Wining 8 Lgas: Presidential Poll / The Master Of The Game Stole The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.