Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

2023: South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South West (421 Views)

2023: South-West Governors Creating Problem For Tinubu - Miyetti Allah / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: South West by Kapeter(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
Una well done my people. You've shown times without number that you know history so well. Many of the sorosoke youths in our midst are those born in 200s and have no knowledge of history.

Special thanks to our grannies and grandpas, they shall live long for us and continue to enlighten us and continue to put our feet on the right part to walk.

Asking a Yoruba man to support his number one and major arch enemy in this Colonia experiment is the worse thing that a man can bring upon himself. It is like asking Russia to support America and the west to keep growing their NATO to it's doorstep.

With all the videos I saw online of all our youths forming woke trying to act I dey there on social media going about trying to convince our grandmas and grandpas to vote our number one arch enemy, jezz our grannies didn't take it easy with them, I saw some of them sat this woke youth down and educate them about the foundation of this experiment call country, some chased them off, I even saw many of them start praying that "Lagbara alale Ile yi, our arch enemy will not win" grin those videos gave me lots of joy honestly.

Now we've shown them that they can keep on deluding themselves thinking we will follow them in their terrorism way of religion division. We will support people and human first before any other thing. That we've shown.

Now moving forward, there must be no unnecessary protest all over our land. They couldn't deceive you to vote their project our arch enemy, they must not be able to convince you this time for no reason to fight their course. Anyway they've been able to brainwash the Northern christians let them use those ones to fight their course.

We are Yorubas and our interest should always come first. That's actually the reality of the Nigeria we live in today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South West by lexylaw09: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2023
Thank you ....obi ti lule

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South West by demmie1: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2023
We will leave this contraption eventually

Yoruba must be free from colonial bondage

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South West by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2023
🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: 2023: South West by lexylaw40: 10:54am On May 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is N200m Richer - Court Orders Thisday (lule) Newspaper To Pay For Libel / Ndi Igbo Migrants In Lagos, Remain Peaceful And Go About Your Business / Breaking News: Nigerian Army To Employ 50 Million Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.