Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State (651 Views)

INEC Investigates Pre-filled Result Sheets In Kogi / Prophet Emmanuel Chinonso: Why INEC Refused To Issue Okorocha Certificate / 2019 Elections: Why INEC Boss, Mahmood Yakubu Should Be Prosecuted - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by TruthIsBitter02: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Please guys if you still have any fear of God in you, please go to the INEC portal check Imo state Okigwe LGA and Orlu LGA to be precise and see for yourself. These are the two I saw there may be others too...
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by oyin44: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
My brother put ur mind at ease

Obi has failed woefully
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by mikelopez: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthIsBitter02:
Please guys if you still have any fear of God in you, please go to the INEC portal check Imo state Okigwe LGA and Orlu LGA to be precise and see for yourself. These are the two I saw there may be others too...

This is pure open daylight robbery

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink

Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by ovieigho(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

Let that sink

Nigeria army is not up to 50k
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by burp18: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

Let that sink
As na only una get youths na. Ogbeni accept your losses and stop cry like old woman
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by TruthIsBitter02: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oga this is not about Obi here. The question is, is it fair to anybody including BAT
oyin44:

Obi has failed woefully
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by burp18: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
ovieigho:

Nigeria army is not up to 50k
No, There are only 10 army personnel in each state. They are not not up to 500😄
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

Obi has failed woefully
Just say you don't have answer to dat question because first to laugh will eventually cry bitterly when the truth come out

Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by Jnkay: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
oyin44:

Obi has failed woefully

It amazes me that so call youths we are fighting for will make this statement out of religious sentiment and tribalism. What is our vision for a country to the unborn children. A country that credible election couldn't be conducted. Bros Karma is reality. What ever seed we sow today will definitely germinate and bring forth its fruits
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by MadamExcellency: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
TruthIsBitter02:

And there were no elections in Orlu and most of Okigwe.
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by TruthIsBitter02: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Am currently in Orlu, and I can authoritatively tell you that no elections were held in those areas. We didn't even go out for security reasons.
MadamExcellency:

And there were no elections in Orlu and most of Okigwe.
Re: Can Somebody Explain Why INEC Is Uploading Jigawa Result Sheets In Imo State by melonsgroup: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
INEC CHAIRMO PHONE NUMBER

Why Is Wike Yet To Congratulate Tinubu? / Sanwo Olu Is Now Too Desperate To Win His Re-election Bid (Pics) / Tinubu's Open Letter To Chief Bode George