Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Best Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Africa Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Africa Nigeria (404 Views)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / Good Day This Is The Great Spiritual Native Doctor In Edo State If You Intereste / South Africa, Nigeria Launch Youth Led Dialogue In Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Africa Nigeria by Olaifa601: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
I am from Nigeria I help people in my country and outside country like Zimbabwe, USA, South Africa, Italy, Libya, German, Northern ghana so many countries friends don't lose your chance bring your problem for solution I promise you I will never regret from meeting me I don't need anything from anyone I am here to help serious and interesting people I don't force and I hate lies and I don't promise and if you are facing problem like this
(1)instant money
(2)work of leadership
(3)money rituals
(4)business to move forward
(5)lotto number
(6)marriage problems
(7) promotion in work place
(coolluck of jobs
(9)clint problem
(10)sickness
(11)court Case
(12)traveling to abroad
(13)police station powerful
(14)Girls friend boys problems
(15)football solutions
(16)luck of child
(17)family problems
(18)when you want something from someone
(19)when you want powerful
(20)when you need population inside your church or works
(21)school of knowledge
(22)you haven't a gold problem to remove
(23)management of work
(24)high sprit
(25)protection
(26)backet money
(27) church powers
If you are interested for your problem to be solved but you can add me on Whatsapp:+234 150827097 or you can call me on. 09150827097

Re: The Best Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor In Africa Nigeria by Tissaia(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
He is still using the Old currency

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Styles / Investing In 5 People With N4500! No Greater Impact Than Empowering Others / Five Life Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.