Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. (630 Views)

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Trollronaldo: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
See, it keeps clarifying the English

Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Trollronaldo: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
More

Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Trollronaldo: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Rephrasing

Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Cherish233: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obi has almost all this.
Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Trollronaldo: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cherish233:
Obi has almost all this.
E come be like say I no understand simple English language.
Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Enskynelson(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
😂
Quite funny but wait until those who make the law come in. You go hear different grammar. If Machina could lose at the Supreme court to Lawn, my brother, if they are not willing, there's nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by haffaze777(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Start preparing for 2027
Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Trollronaldo: 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Enskynelson:
😂
Quite funny but wait until those who make the law come in. You go hear different grammar. If Machina could lose at the Supreme court to Lawn, my brother, if they are not willing, there's nothing you can do.
lol, this country na cruise.

Something that is written in simple English language and very straight forward. 🤣

1 Like

Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by WhizdomXX(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
With this few points of mine, Ladies and Gentlemen shall we;
Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Trollronaldo: 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
WhizdomXX:
With this few points of mine, Ladies and Gentlemen shall we;
May I? my lord 😂

Court go full with case

1 Like

Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by IVORY2009(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Who write this law self 🤣😂😂
Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by Trollronaldo: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
IVORY2009:
Who write this law self 🤣😂😂
I no know.

The person was writing this thing untop one olosho dey Bleep when him write am.
Them no go gree, Labour party self go fight for the election to be cancelled

1 Like

Re: I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. by NothingDoMe: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Trollronaldo:
See, it keeps clarifying the English
It's as simple as ABC but no. Agbado media will give their own personal interpretation to the constitution.

No leading aspirant has failed to get 25% in the FCT in 23years. Tinubu is the first.

(1) (Reply)

Uju Anya Mock Nigerian Judges.. / Putting Edo First & Foremost Before Anything Else / Peter Obi's Response When Asked If He Will Re-contest In 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.