Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Is This The Right Thing To Do This Election Period? (pics). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Right Thing To Do This Election Period? (pics). (380 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Our Delegates Will Do The Right Thing - Dapo Abiodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Right Thing To Do This Election Period? (pics). by Iamdbull: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Me and my team have agreed to postpone the release of my first single of the year "Vibes Alive" due to the election brouhaha!

People have been expressing their disappointments world wide.

Promise to be back with a bang!

Re: Is This The Right Thing To Do This Election Period? (pics). by Iamdbull: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Daglion08:
Can't wait for it to drop
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Visits Oba Gbolahan Of Oniru Kingdom-photo / Dear Edo Voters, Will You Choose Retrogression Over Development On Saturday? / Naira Scarcity: Why Are Tinubu's Surpporters Blaming Emefiele Instead Of Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.