Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Please Help Suggest The Best Saving App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Suggest The Best Saving App (229 Views)

Piggyvest Vs Cowrywise: Which Saving App Should You Use? / Come Help Suggest For Me Plsss / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Suggest The Best Saving App by iFlare(m): 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
I'm trying to go into long term saving, please suggest the best app for me. Please suggest based on experience, thanks.
Re: Please Help Suggest The Best Saving App by Nice2023(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Branch might be good as they are most patronised in the country.

They have over 5million customers according to data available here.

They are found in other countries too.

Their rate is incomparable and have shown to be reliable.

(1) (Reply)

Doings And Testimonials For The First Batch Of Our USDT-ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY / Invest In Our Tech Facility Setup / Please Do Excavator Rental If You Have The Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.