Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 (425 Views)

I'm Impressed By The Current Igbo Political Strategy, If We Lose We Lose / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It / Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by Obc1234(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
I don't know why Nigerians think like this, everything is tribalism, everything we want to bring in violence let's be mature for once
I know labour party may be created many years ago but for me it's a 9 months party with no structure trust me no politicians know that we could reach this stage including me, we are already building the structure, I heard we now have 17 seats in national assembly, I urge all labour party supporters to come out again to vote on 11th so that we can win some States and we shall be fully structured party and hard to rig out next time, so after the results I know labour will head to court after court and we also lose which am certain will happen we go again in 2027 with enough structure.
Avoid violence let's settle it in the court of law, it's a gradual process and that's life, I am so happy for the outcome of the results Even due there is evidence of rigging I didn't expect that results from party that has no governor, no senator, no rep, no assembly, no councilor, no lg chairman no position in office and still they perform well to the extent of getting 25% in 24 states it's very impressive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by Acidosis(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
If you know Tinubu's electoral antecedents in Lagos since 1999, you will know that nobody can unproot him in 2027 no matter how poorly he performs.

If Tinubu decides to sleep from this moment till 2027, he will "win" his re-election bid. Imagine the level of malpractices across the country. Now add that to federal might cheesy cheesy Asking Tinubu for a free and fair election is like seeking salvation from the devil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by budaatum: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
Obidience is not short term. It's a thing that is tested over a long period of time.

Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by budaatum: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:
If you know Tinubu's electoral antecedents in Lagos since 1999, you will know that nobody can unproot him in 2027 no matter how poorly he performs.

If Tinubu decides to sleep from this moment till 2027, he will win his re-election bid. Imagine the level of malpractices across the country. Now add that to federal might cheesy cheesy

I hope most of us Nigerians are not as stupid and as helpless as you are portraying us here.

If we are, we deserve to suffer plenty.

1 Like

Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by Acidosis(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
budaatum:

I hope most of us Nigerians are not as stupid and as helpless as you are portraying us here.

If we are, we deserve to suffer plenty.

Nigerians are not stup!d, they're just helpless.
Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by Obc1234(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
From the look of things it's the governor of a state that can make rigging easy or even possible we came out in masses on 11th I win many states 2027 may not be too hard for us remember we had no governor and we pulled these numbers
Acidosis:

If Tinubu decides to sleep from this moment till 2027, he will "win" his re-election bid. Imagine the level of malpractices across the country. Now add that to federal might cheesy cheesy Asking Tinubu for a free and fair election is like seeking salvation from the devil.

Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by mikelopez: 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by limeta(f): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
If Obi don't become President am done never to vote again never
Re: After Court Case And We Lose We Go Again In 2027 by budaatum: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Nigerians are not stup!d, they're just helpless.

Some Nigerians may be helpless, but our rise for Obi, and the fear it has instilled in the rulers shows many of us are not helpless, and the ruling class don't think we are as helpless as you think we are.

And we have only just begun training to become even more unhelpless.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Fall 0.53% As New President Emerges / Supreme Court Is More Corrupt Than INEC. Expect Nothing Good From There / Nigerians, Other Africans Attacked In Tunisia As President Saied Accuses Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.