Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Accurate Description Of Hellfire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accurate Description Of Hellfire (1734 Views)

The Idea Of Hellfire Is IRRATIONAL MADNESS / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Why The Teaching Of HELLFIRE Is A Myth Or Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accurate Description Of Hellfire by qabuajames(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
My friends, whether we like it or not, the truth has to be told, the truth can never lie. Many wake up in hell after death and cry " had I been told". This world, I beseech you is not a playground. Its a valley of decision:
ke.opera.news
https://ke.opera.news › religion
The Ever Beckoning Danger You Face
In all sincerity, share this link.

2 Likes

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
qabuajames:
My friends, whether we like it or not, the truth has to be told, the truth can never lie. Many wake up in hell after death and cry " had I been told". This world, I beseech you is not a playground. Its a valley of decision:
ke.opera.news
https://ke.opera.news › religion
The Ever Beckoning Danger You Face
In all sincerity, share this link.
According to Jesus Christ, no one wakes up in Hell after death. Hell will not be open for business until Jesus Christ returns and judges the sheep and goats among His flock. So, my friend, you should abandon all the tales your head is currently chuck full of right now, go back to that book, and read it for yourself as though your life depended on it so you learn the Truth from all the lies you have previously been indoctrinated with before this point in time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, no one wakes up in Hell after death. Hell will not be open for business until Jesus Christ returns and judges the sheep and goats among His flock. So, my friend, you should abandon all the tales your head is currently chuck full of right now, go back to that book, and read it for yourself as though your life depended on it so you learn the Truth from all the lies you have previously been indoctrinated with before this point in time. undecided

The rich man went to hell immediately after death. He did not wait for the return of Jesus.

Jonah was also in hell for the three days his body was in the belly of the fish.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ken4Christ:
■ The rich man went to hell immediately after death. He did not wait for the return of Jesus.

Jonah was also in hell for the three days his body was in the belly of the fish.
Wow.....a parable told by Jesus Christ is meant to be read literally? Do we also take it that you believe the parable of the 10 virgins literally took place then.. the bridegroom already came for them and the 5 foolish virgins who were left behind are us? undecided

I see religion has all but screwed you up to the point that you go around casting Jesus Christ as a liar even as you continue to claim you believe in Him. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wow.....a parable told by Jesus Christ is meant to be read literally? Do we also take it that you believe the parable of the 10 virgins literally took place then.. the bridegroom already came for them and the 5 foolish virgins who were left behind are us? undecided

I see religion has all but screwed you up to the point that you go around casting Jesus Christ as a liar even as you continue to claim you believe in Him. undecided

You don’t make parables with something that cannot happen in reality. All the parable Jesus made are events that could actually happen in reality.

So don't use the word parable to sweep the truth under carper.

Our Lord Jesus is not a drunkard to imagine something that is not real. He did not have high fever when he said it.

But in actual sense, the story of the rich man and Lazarus is not a parable. In parable, you don't mention specific names or character.

Show me any other parable in the Bible where specific names or characters were mentioned. There is none.

Jesus knew what happened in the past by the gift of the word of knowledge just like he knew that the Samaritan woman had five husbands in the past.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:
You don’t make parables with something that cannot happen in reality. All the parable Jesus made are events that could actually happen in reality.

So don't use the word parable to sweep the truth under carper.

Our Lord Jesus is not a drunkard to imagine something that is not real. He did not have high fever when he said it.

But in actual sense, the story of the rich man and Lazarus is not a parable. In parable, you don't mention specific names or character.

Show me any other parable in the Bible where specific names or characters were mentioned. There is none.

Jesus knew what happened in the past by the gift of the word of knowledge just like he knew that the Samaritan woman had five husbands in the past.
Again....Wow.....a parable told by Jesus Christ is meant to be read literally? Do we also take it that you believe the parable of the 10 virgins literally took place then.. the bridegroom already came for them and the 5 foolish virgins who were left behind are us? undecided

There was nothing probable about that contained in the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus. If you knew the teachings of Jesus Christ well, you would know this. undecided

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by sonmvayina(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Jesus is not the liar..

It is the authors of the fictional story that are to blame...

They are just writing stories and making up events as they go along. They never said they know jesus or somebody that knows him. They did not even say why they wrote the story or how it affected them and why people should believe it.....

That Is why the Catholic church who has the patent right to the jesus character never wanted anybody to own a copy of the new testament. Cardinal Worsley is on record to have said "if we don't destroy this invention now, this invention will one day destroy us"...this was after a certain German invented the printing press...
Just like every fictional tale ...the characters come and go....
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again....Wow.....a parable told by Jesus Christ is meant to be read literally? Do we also take it that you believe the parable of the 10 virgins literally took place then.. the bridegroom already came for them and the 5 foolish virgins who were left behind are us? undecided

There was nothing probable about that contained in the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus. If you know the teachings of Jesus Christ well, you would know this. undecided

The rich man and Lazarus story is not a parable. Besides, the story is consistent with other parts of the Scripture that reveals the reality of hell.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by sonmvayina(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The rich man and Lazarus story is not a parable. Besides, the story is consistent with other parts of the Scripture that reveals the reality of hell.

What is burning in the hell fire?

Body that was buried or the spirit that has returned to the owner?
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You are a BELIEVER indeed.
“Hell” is an English word, did jesus speak English?
Was New Testament originally written in English?

Is the story of the virgins with lamps a parable or not?

1 Like

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

You are a BELIEVER indeed.
“Hell” is an English word, did jesus speak English?
Was New Testament originally written in English?

Is the story of the virgins with lamps a parable or not?

The parable of the ten virgins is not under contest. I insist the rich man and Lazarus story is not a parable because in parable, you don't mention actual names.

Tell me any parable in the Bible where Jesus mentioned names.

Besides, Jesus used different words to describe the place of torment. He did not just use the word hell.

In a place, he called it a fire that shall never be quenched.

In another place, he used the word furnace of fire.

Yet in another parable, he called it outer darkness.

In addition, he described the kind of pains they will go through.

He said, they will weep and gnash their teeth.

In another place, he said they will wail and gnash their teeth.

And it is the lost souls that goes there.

If you don't want to believe it, you will when you get there. But it will be too late to repent.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
sonmvayina:

The soul of the lost is what is burning in hell.

While the spirit of the saved goes to heaven after death.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The parable of the ten virgins is not under contest. I insist the rich man and Lazarus story is not a parable because in parable, you don't mention actual names.

Tell me any parable in the Bible where Jesus mentioned names.

Besides, Jesus used different words to describe the place of torment. He did not just use the word hell.

In a place, he called it a fire that shall never be quenched.

In another place, he used the word furnace of fire.

Yet in another parable, he called it outer darkness.

In addition, he described the kind of pains they will go through.

He said, they will weep and gnash their teeth.

In another place, he said they will wail and gnash their teeth.

And it is the lost souls that goes there.

If you don't want to believe it, you will when you get there. But it will be too late to repent.
Because he mentioned name makes it not a parable?
A parable is a usually short fictitious story that illustrates a moral attitude or a religious principle.

Read!

1 Like

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Consistent with parts of scripture as imagined by you, right? Nothing of that story fits together with other parts of scripture. That you don't even know this means you haven't even begun to understand anything of scripture, nor of God. undecided
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Consistent with parts of scripture as imagined by you, right? Nothing of that story fits together with other parts of scripture. That you don't even know this means you haven't even begun to understand anything of scripture, nor of God. undecided

I really feel sorry for you because you have been blinded and brainwashed not to see the truth. Even when you do, you deny it.

Let me warn you again, hell is very hot and unbearable. If you don't repent, you will go there. And you will remember these posts and tell yourself that you were very foolish.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:
I really feel sorry for you because you have been blinded and brainwashed not to see the truth. Even when you do, you deny it.

Let me warn you again, hell is very hot and unbearable. If you don't repent, you will go there. And you will remember these posts and tell yourself that you were very foolish.
Keep your pity to yourself as you continue to wallow in your delusions! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

What’s the origin of the word “hell”?
You are the brainwashed one.
Like she said, continue to wallow in your delusions!

2 Likes

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Janosky: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
sonmvayina:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by sonmvayina(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Lol...when God breathed into Adams body that was made from dust, it became a soul. And when God takes his breath the soul ceases to exist...

What are you smoking ?

1 Like

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

What’s the material that the soul is made of?
Can you burn air/breathe?

You are lost, that’s what happens when you are a BELIEVER gobbling everything you read in a book without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

What’s the material that the soul is made of?
Can you burn air/breathe?

You are lost, that’s what happens when you are a BELIEVER gobbling everything you read in a book without thinking.

God's word can't be understood by reasonings. You receive by faith in your spirit. This is why you must be born again first to understand God's word.

It is foolishness to a carnal mind like you. And you are confirming it. So, why not receive the free gift of salvation first?
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

God's word can't be understood by reasonings. You receive by faith in your spirit. This is why you must be born again first to understand God's word.

It is foolishness to a carnal mind like you. And you are confirming it. So, why not receive the free gift of salvation first?

So you are not reasoning? What has religion done to you?
It’s madness to gobble everything you read in a book without proper understanding, not to talk of a book that has been translated many times, and some of the meaning is lost.
This is the reason why quran is still preserved in his original language.

One has to be a dullard to be a deity worshipper, you are right, and you just confirmed it.
No wonder you are BELIEVER bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
sonmvayina:

Lol...when God breathed into Adams body that was made from dust, it became a soul. And when God takes his breath the soul ceases to exist...

What are you smoking ?

I am smoking God's word.

The word translated soul here is not the same as the immortal soul. The word soul is used in different context. So, you have to determine what it means depending on the context it is used.

In one context, it refers to the total man as a living being.

In another context, it refers to the immortal soul, the seat of emotion, will and mind. It is the intellectual faculty of man. Follow my thread on my book, The Total Man, for a better understanding.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

What’s the origin of the word “hell”?
You are the brainwashed one.
Like she said, continue to wallow in your delusions!

Use your common sense. Our Lord Jesus said that hell was prepared for the devil and his angels. Do you bury the devil in a physical grave?
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Use your common sense. Our Lord Jesus said that hell was prepared for the devil and his angels. Do you bury the devil in a physical grave?

Thought you said one doesn’t have to reason?
It’s you that should start reasoning.

When did your lord jesus say anything about devil and angels, quote the verse.
You are empty!

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Keep your pity to yourself as you continue to wallow in your delusions! undecided

You will regret when you get there. You will beg for mercy and you will not find it.

Now is the time of salvation. Receive Jesus into your life before it is too late.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

Thought you said one doesn’t have to reason?
It’s you that should start reasoning.

When did your lord jesus say anything about devil and angels, quote the verse.
You are empty!

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

You will regret when you get there. You will beg for mercy and you will not find it.

Now is the time of salvation. Receive Jesus into your life before it is too late.

You’ll also beg for mercy in naraka.
You think it’s only your religion that has the mythology concept of “hell”.
There are other 1000 other hells grin

1 Like

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

So you are not reasoning? What has religion done to you?
It’s madness to gobble everything you read in a book without proper understanding, not to talk of a book that has been translated many times, and some of the meaning is lost.
This is the reason why quran is still preserved in his original language.

One has to be a dullard to be a deity worshipper, you are right, and you just confirmed it.
No wonder you are BELIEVER bwahahahah

Of course I do reason but when it concerns God's word, I receive it with my spirit first and then align my reasoning with it. This is too high for you.
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS.

Where in that verse is it talking about “hell”?
What does 25:40 talking about?
Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Maynman: 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Of course I do reason but when it concerns God's word, I receive it with my spirit first and then align my reasoning with it. This is too high for you.

But When it comes to what you read in a book you lose your reasoning?
What’s the origin of the word “spirit”?

You are high on delusion.

1 Like

Re: Accurate Description Of Hellfire by Ken4Christ: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maynman:

Where in that verse is it talking about “hell”?
What does 25:40 talking about?

Hell is the everlasting fire. It is another synonym for hell.

And it agrees with the verse below;

Mark 9:43
And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go INTO HELL, into the FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Ifa Devotees In London? / A Wonderful Testimony Of A Fulani Man. / Christians Can Drink Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.