Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Igbos Should Watch Their Step - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Watch Their Step (856 Views)

DSS Warn Politicians To Watch Their Words Not To Ignite Violence In The Country / Why The East Should Watch Their Steps / Presidency Warn Leaders Across the country watch Their language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Watch Their Step by chigator2: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
One nigeria Igbos just be careful. I warned you about how PO victory is impossible now these people are coming after your life.

A diesel truck caught fire in Lagos and some malicious agents went about spreading false news that the new Lagos blue rail caught fire and further insinuated that obedients / Igbos have stated destroying Lagos, which is fake and has been debunked.

They want to create an atmosphere to hunt you down and kill you and be justified.

Use your head, shun violence or any form of protest, don't even post about challenging anything on social media. Relocate back home and do the right thing and save your head and shame. Don't let money and properties that we lost before and recovered again make you a slave in foreign lands. Sell it now before the structural violence begins.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by chigator2: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Igbos use head oo.

Don't follow any indigene and be acting funny. When the time comes they will remind you who you are.

Come back home Biafra is calling.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by ccffwx: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
By God's grace, there is nothing to be afraid of. It is the liars, propagandists and riggers who should be afraid. Nigerians are ready to fight for their rights now so anyone bringing up an anti-Igbo agenda will even be attacked by all. Just watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by Nazgul: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
I blame our useless SE leaders who spend years doing absolutely nothing for their region. Imagine not having a functional Port in the SE and SS. Yet these people steal billions for themselves.

They don't care...they just don't care.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by chigator2: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:
I blame our useless SE leaders who spend years doing absolutely nothing for their region. Imagine not having a functional Port in the SE and SS. Yet these people steal billions for themselves.

They don't care...they just don't care.

Who will make them care ? Ghosts or you and me.

I saw news about Abia youths demanding MC oluomo arrest. I just felt like burying my head in shame. What is this disgrace for ?
We are looking for easy way to get jobs, speed up business in Lagos, that's not our way oo.

Growing outside established business hubs is hard, but we must do for our own survival. That is why till tomorrow I will respect Innoson, na man he be

I am glad PO coming has changed a lot of blunt tools in South East, when Alex Otti buries PDP in Abia State, a new era would be birthed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by spinna: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
chigator2:
One nigeria Igbos just be careful. I warned you about how PO victory is impossible now these people are coming after your life.

A diesel truck caught fire in Lagos and some malicious agents went about spreading false news that the new Lagos blue rail caught fire and further insinuated that obedients / Igbos have stated destroying Lagos, which is fake and has been debunked.

They want to create an atmosphere to hunt you down and kill you and be justified.

Use your head, shun violence or any form of protest, don't even post about challenging anything on social media. Relocate back home and do the right thing and save your head and shame. Don't let money and properties that we lost before and recovered again make you a slave in foreign lands. Sell it now before the structural violence begins.

You cannot blame anyone for being suspicious or Wondering if these two fires are arson because even a novice on nairaland will observe since Sunday the sudden steep rise in posts threatening fire death anarchy and destruction as a result of the tone of the election results..

Thats why vitriolic overly angry bitter unguarded and unreasonable statements are not good, they can come back to bite one in the ass.. even if one is innocent

Your advice is valid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by Nazgul: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
chigator2:

Who will make them care ? Ghosts or you and me.

I saw news about Abia youths demanding MC oluomo arrest. I just felt like burying my head in shame. What is this disgrace for ?
We are looking for easy way to get jobs, speed up business in Lagos, that's not our way oo.

Growing outside established business hubs is hard, but we must do for our own survival. That is why till tomorrow I will respect Innoson, na man he be

I am glad PO coming has changed a lot of blunt tools in South East, when Alex Otti buries PDP in Abia State, a new era would be birthed.
The problem with SE politicians is that they run a cabal kind of government whereby a very selected few share the resources of the state.

We produced 3 Senate presidents. We had a deputy Senate president...yet the SE doesn't have a functional Port, no railway system, no jaw dropping federal government project...etc.

Sunny Ogbuorji a former PDP senator of Ebonyi state, is from Ebuwanna Edda in Afikp South Local government.

Now let me shock you...there is no electricity in the whole Afikpo South till this very moment I'm typing this. And they produced a senator who served for 8 years. He couldn't even give his people light.

The question is how do you expect the average Igbo investor to put his money in that kind of place? A place without electricity. They'd rather go outside the SE and invest, and face whatever attack comes their way.

This is why it pisses me off when I see Igbos attacking Tinubu. If we channel the energy we use to attack Tinubu on social media on our useless leaders, the SE would be a better place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
chigator2:

Please can you shut up?
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by YungMillionaire: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
spinna:

You cannot blame anyone for being suspicious or Wondering if these two fires are arson because even a novice on nairaland will observe since Sunday the sudden steep rise in posts threatening fire death anarchy and destruction as a result of the tone of the election results..

Thats why vitriolic overly angry bitter unguarded and unreasonable statements are not good, they can come back to bite one in the ass.. even if one is innocent

Your advice is valid

EXACTLY!
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by JoeyNaza: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:

The problem with SE politicians is that they run a cabal kind of government whereby a very selected few share the resources of the state.

We produced 3 Senate presidents. We had a deputy Senate president...yet the SE doesn't have a functional Port, no railway system, no jaw dropping federal government project...etc.

Sunny Ogbuorji a former PDP senator of Ebonyi state, is from Ebuwanna Edda in Afikp South Local government.

Now let me shock you...there is no electricity in the whole Afikpo South till this very moment I'm typing this. And they produced a senator who served for 8 years. He couldn't even give his people light.

The question is how do you expect the average Igbo investor to put his money in that kind of place? A place without electricity. They'd rather go outside the SE and invest, and face whatever attack comes their way.

This is why it pisses me off when I see Igbos attacking Tinubu. If we channel the energy we use to attack Tinubu on social media on our useless leaders, the SE would be a better place.

If such leaders keep getting voted in, then the people are not victims but accomplices and if the youth say they don't know how to fight such oppression then they are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by Karleb(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
chigator2:

They should rather demand for the head of Orji and Ikpeazu.
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by Herkim(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Truth is bitter , please tell them
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by Fortruth: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
The Govs are the problem, and those in Senate… cowards and criminals…

But thank goodness LP made enroads to remove some of them and useless future fools like Cubana….
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
chigator2:

you think igbos are coward abi u forget igbos was the only region that went to civil war against all Nigeria do igbo look like the are people you can scare off my mother its from Anambra while dad its from delta state i serious don't joke with igbo even though they sometimes act egoistic buh i admire them more than any tribe in Nigeria that's why i went and marry my wife from Enugu 😏 if yoruba begin kill igbos in Lagos or attack igbos which i know the cannot buh if it happens igbos will resist them, igbos resist hausa where thousands was killed north e come be yoruba wia no get strength
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by mikelopez: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is pure open daylight robbery

They can NEVER escape this rigging

The youths are coming for them

It will happen so fast that they will not be able to escape

Massive Nationwide riots loading

Just wait for INEC to announce the results

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

The security forces can NEVER crush over 220,000,000 Nigerians

Let that sink
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by chigator2: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

220,000,000 people and how many soldiers do we have in the arm forces less than 5,000,000.

Let that sink

So you are willing to die for Nigeria ? May such unfortunate incident not befall your parents.

If you're Igbo and you are willing to die for Nigeria, then you are just miserable and a waste of life. Nigeria that killed over 3 million of your people yet you want to die because of election that concerns the oppressors, I pity you.
Re: Igbos Should Watch Their Step by koxyz: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
mikelopez:

Let that sink
I pity your parent,they will just use you for shooting practice.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Moment Tinubu Arrives Tony Elumelu's Residence / Breaking News!!! APC Just Got Special Status / Protest: Defend Nigeria’s Democracy — APC Begs Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.