Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation (40549 Views)

Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates / Presidential Election Cancellation Looms / Despite Election Cancellation, People Still Trooped Out To Vote (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by socialmediaman: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

LP are already working on that...more reason Tinubu went to Kano high court

Yes I know, and some people were saying that one can't go to court to do anything until a winner is announced! False. The electoral act specifies that you can challenge both the conduct of the election itself, and the winner of the election. Moreover, winners have been announced in different states so they are talking rubbish

Also, the election petition courts were open to hear cases 7 days before the election, they opened for business February 18

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Tvoice: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
DropsMic:
What is it about power that makes the black man go insane?

They want to be in control so that they can accumulate more wealth, by doing this, they become more greedy, self-centred

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Buksaylor: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
johnmartus:
Wike is more powerful than Rotimi Ameachi.

You call that powerful..no,he is just more stupid .

4 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by abobote: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why are they complaining. When Wike was rigging for their presidential candidate, they kept quiet, now they have become casualty as well

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by xevove2061: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Just to spite Atiku, wike decided to plunge the future of millions of Rivers citizen to the ditch. And you say this person has the interest of people at heart?

4 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by ceejayluv(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

They should cancel Rivers and Lagos election.
ALL votes should be verified And counted. Any result sheets with alterations cancelled. Any polling unit with reports of violence or disenfranchisement cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Hollandia2030: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/28/apc-national-assembly-candidates-in-rivers-east-demand-election-cancellation/

If only Nigerians especially those Apc supporters that know the truth but because of their political affiliation won’t speak the truth know the shame and humiliation this rigging things is causing to your country (Nigeria) as a nation in the international community,they won’t be jubilanting around cos they are successfully rigging the election results.

5 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Confirmedzombie: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
The Election in Rivers state was peaceful . I urge all aggrieved parties to proceed to the tribunal and challenge the results.

Social media noise won't restore anyone's mandate.

I am obedient and I want all to eschew peace and shun violence.

At the mean time, I must not fail to congratulate the president elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He fought a good fight and was determined to win.

I wish him all the best of luck.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by HNICEARTH: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
APC won in rivers, APC is calling for the cancellation of the result. Wonders!

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by kanupapilo: 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tvoice:

They want to be in control so that they can accumulate more wealth, by doing this, they become more greedy, self-centred
The national cake has already been shared with Abacha henchmen the Lebanese Nigerians the Chagoury's and Dapo Abiodun the former Miami, Florida Yahoo Boy.

3 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by TrumpDonald2: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Obidients are Children of God. They abide by the rules and regulations of the Country.

Nigeria should not take Obidients for granted because of their Meekness and Kindness.

When Governor Wike was Rigging election in Rivers State, Obidients were calling on the INEC, Police, Army to come and stop Wike, but they were no where to be found.

Even Corpers assigned to different Polling units in Rivers State raised alarm when Governor Wike hold them captive like common criminals, no security Operative came to their rescue until Wike subdued them to carry out his election manipulations.

I can attest to it that these innocent Youth corpers later received $100 dollars each from Governor Wike.

This election is the worst election in the history of Nigeria πŸ’―

Yea, he shared dollars as Naira no dey.
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Tareq1105: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omihanifa:
The 2023 election is a big joke, this has further proven that what happened in river state is complete mess. Its no so obvious that the country is going no where.

Even if you bring an Angel to conduct election in Nigeria, he would fail.

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Yorubalandlord(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The Election in Rivers state was peaceful . I urge all aggrieved parties to proceed to the tribunal and challenge the results.

Social media noise won't restore anyone's mandate.

I am obedient and I want all to eschew peace and shun violence.

At the mean time, I must not fail to congratulate the president elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

He fought a good fight and was determined to win.

I wish him all the best of luck.

God bless Nigeria

You are a confirmedzombie, so don't talk when normal human beings are talking.

3 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by eroticecstasy: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/28/apc-national-assembly-candidates-in-rivers-east-demand-election-cancellation/

Rivers state governors always betray their party and state, why?
Amechi did same thing, now is Wike.
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Ojiofor: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Thank God, the truth is gradually coming out from an APC man who does not support evil.

When we told them that the election was massively Rigged they never believed us.

We thank God that we still have sane people in APC who believe in Justice, Equity and Fairness.

Nigeria shall be great again πŸ’―

Because he is a victim of Wike manipulations not because he is a good man.

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Thank God the truth is gradually coming out.

This shows that the rivers state election all through was rigged.

This people are playing with fire

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

Why won't they voiced out when after they most have won in their verious constituency, Wike now rigged it in favour of PDP candidate. They must voiced out which will finally nail Wike and Tinubu
if the election is truly rig they should cansel it

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Tvoice: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
kanupapilo:

The national cake has already been shared with Abacha henchmen the Lebanese Nigerians the Chagoury's and Dapo Abiodun the former Miami, Florida Yahoo Boy.

Including you right?
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Ceeman2o: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Thank God, the truth is gradually coming out from an APC man who does not support evil.

When we told them that the election was massively Rigged they never believed us.

We thank God that we still have sane people in APC who believe in Justice, Equity and Fairness.

Lol. They're not sane. Wike didn't carry them along on the rigged winnings, it was all about the presidency.

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Jostoman: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
If they truly rig him out they should cansel it.
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by TrumpDonald2: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Amadi should know better!

If he is dissatisfied, he is in position to take necessary constitutional actions!

Cos, scribbling balderdash won’t alter anything.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Urchins, I'll only laugh now, laugh last and laugh best.

Obi is not an ordinary man, no one steals his mandate. Go and verify.

Evidence plenty that will nail INEC and Thieffnubu eventually. So relax...

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by spencekat(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Rivers state governors always betray their party and state, why?
Amechi did same thing, now is Wike.
But Odili didn't .

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Kennethmgbonyeb: 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Yorubalandlord:
Thank God the truth is gradually coming out.

This shows that the rivers state election all through was rigged.

This people are playing with fire

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

Why won't they voiced out when after they most have won in their verious constituency, Wike now rigged it in favour of PDP candidate. They must voiced out which will finally nail Wike and Tinubu
I'm currently in Rivers State and I know what we voted, both old and young were voting for obi, .... Protest might take place in pH tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by JimohMomoh: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
I thought Buhari wanted to give Nigerians credible election as goodbye gift but with what am seeing this election could be one the worst in the history of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by WHITELIGHTER: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
socialmediaman:

Yes I know, and some people were saying that one can't go to court to do anything until a winner is announced! False. The electoral act specifies that you can challenge both the conduct of the election itself, and the winner of the election. Moreover, winners have been announced in different states so they are talking rubbish

Also, the election petition courts were open to hear cases 7 days before the election, they opened for business February 18

You're right πŸ‘
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by thatigboman: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
After perpetuating massive rigging and fraud, they tell u - go to court. Thunder fire all of them

2 Likes

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Ceeman2o: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
HNICEARTH:
APC won in rivers, APC is calling for the cancellation of the result. Wonders!

Na Only tinubu wike worked for. Lol. Those guys are bitter the devil didn't extend his criminality to them

1 Like

Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by eroticecstasy: 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
spencekat:
But Odili didn't .

No, he didn't!
Wike surprised me.
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by Lovestrong(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:

dt man na mountain on fire πŸ”₯ ministry member
Re: APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation by BeanX(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
Beremx:
They must have seen the unseen in the hands of Wike.
Very good
I will never forgive u for supporting APC and Buhari in 2015, it shall never be well with u and ur lineages, we will never forget.😑😑

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts / Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.