Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. (1223 Views)

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / Could This Be More Than Malaria? I’m Seriously Contemplating Suicide / Am Committing Suicide Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omo, i don try and i don tire and nothing is working. I am very weak to an extent i cant type much.
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
Omo, i don try and i don tire and nothing is working. I am very weak to an extent i cant type much.
Commit all in God's hands. He will listen to you. Suicide would only Rob you of your destiny in life so, don't do it

2 Likes

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by falcon01: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Why? What's your main problem gan gan?
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Ceenachi: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:

Give us the full gist

3 Likes

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Creamypie(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
we will assist u in anything as long as no be gefrend wahalla
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Prechgold1180(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
Please don’t finish the sniper

Keep small for me
I get rats to kill for my compound
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
I'm 26. Graduated with 3rd class in Computer science, no job yet. I develop wordpress websites but for 6mths now. No single client. Its beyond "frustration"
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Creamypie:
No bro. Never! just normal life struggles. but mine is PREMIUM

1 Like

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by pdppower: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
I'm 26. Graduated with 3rd class in Computer science, no job yet. I develop wordpress websites but for 6mths now. No single client. Its beyond "frustration"

Some people at that your 26 years are still looking for admission. You have graduated. Thank God for your life and have hope that all will be ok.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Commit all in God's hands. He will listen to you. Suicide would only Rob you of your destiny in life so, don't do it
I have been commiting for years now. Its painful to keep living this way.
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2023
falcon01:
Why? What's your main problem gan gan?
No hope! No chance at life.
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by fortunateme: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
Look for something else to do. Some graduates are doing security jobs, driving tailor just to survive for the short time. What if a client come calling sooner than expected? Don't lose hope.
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by OJODEL10(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
I'm 26. Graduated with 3rd class in Computer science, no job yet. I develop wordpress websites but for 6mths now. No single client. Its beyond "frustqration"

for how long have you been without job
for how long have you been without helper
many are out there without education look for other things to do and pray to God for open doors you will thank God later

1 Like

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ceenachi:

Give us the full gist
I am severely depressed due to series of unfortunate events
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Eriokanmi: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
I have been commiting for years now. Its painful to keep living this way.
No matter how bad or terrible your situation, it can't be worse than mine. I survived it all, all thanks to God. I wanted jumping inside the lagoon one day from the 3rd mainland bridge but something said to me, don't do it. Today, I'm glad i didn't do it.

God made me smile πŸ˜ƒ

You're next to share your testimony.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by captainking(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
Sorry to say but..
Sense is lacking in you.. So these are all your problems??
No client for 6 months... 3rd class and you want to commit suicide??
If you meet people with problem you will not even talk..
First off.. Why did you grad with a 3rd class in computer science??
Secondly.. What other IT skills do you have asides the computer grad piece of paper you grad with..
Third..how have you made the public aware of your wordpress website dev skills?? What has your effort so far been..

You see...when I see young folks like you just starting life and talking about suicide after a very few challenges.. I laugh..
My bosom friend came out with a pass from unn in 010..he threw away his degree and went to learn programming.. Now he's a big boy.. Lives well.. Drive his own cars and manages a department in his firm.. It took him bout 3 years or a Lil more to get settled into IT.. Even to date.. He still upskills...and you.. Barely a fresh graduate. Talking about suicide.. If you dey close to me.. I go flog you wahlahi..
Life ain't a bed of roses.. No one is gonna hand you the good life... You ought to work for it.. You will fail and experience challenges.. But keep at it...

Basically.. You don't have a problem..

During my days.. When jobs were not forth coming... I had to do Odd jobs such as kpom kpom work,..thats.. Cement mixing, errand jobs.. Bakery work.. Just to meet ends, have money for data and small run abouts in case an opportunity comes.. I will have some change to do the movement involved.. This is me... A 2.1 graduate from unn.. 2.1 that was almost First Class..
So bro.
Crawl before you walk... Then walk before you run.. If you want to run right from just crawling.. Your legs would have not developed enough to carry your entire body for a very long career run.
Step by step...

You got it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
fortunateme:

Look for something else to do. Some graduates are doing security jobs, driving tailor just to survive for the short time. What if a client come calling sooner than expected? Don't lose hope.
Let me tell you what triggered my decision. In the quest of looking for something to do, i applied to work for INEC as an adhoc staff, they shortlisted me. The summary is that 1. My phone was stolen at the polling unit. 2. I fell sick till this moment 3. INEC havent paid aside the 1k they gave for tp. 4. I was scammed while trying to sell my google adsense account today. These are the unfortunate events

1 Like

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Eriokanmi post=121357460]No matter how bad or terrible your situatiin, it can't be worst than mine. I survived it all, all thanks to God. I wanted jumping inside the lagoon one day from the 3rd mainland bridge but something said to me, don't do it. Today, I'm glad i didn't do it.

God made me smiles
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by fortunateme: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
Let me tell you what triggered my decision. In the quest of looking for something to do, i applied to work for INEC as an adhoc staff, they shortlisted me. The summary is that 1. My phone was stolen at the polling unit. 2. I fell sick till this moment 3. INEC havent paid aside the 1k they gave for tp. 4. I was scammed while trying to sell my google adsense account today. These are the unfortunate events
All these Are just 1 quarter of what I've been through.
Give urself hope and move up
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Olachase(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
if this is ur excuse I have a way of helping you out, I would have advised you to set urself on fire buh people might come to ur rescue, try and get Sniper take it around 2am and rest in peace,

Population of Nigeria is too much before 😏😏😏
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Mianemol(f): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pls dont listen to the triggering voice , dance off merry gist till the triggering thought goes away. Of what benefit would all the studies be, some go through worse nd bounce back Cheer up You've got this
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Olachase post=121358142]if this is ur excuse I have a way of helping you out, I would have advised you to set urself on fire buh people might come to ur rescue, try and get Sniper take it around 2am and rest in peace,

Population of Nigeria is too much before
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by falcon01: 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Antell95:
No hope! No chance at life.
as long as you are alive, there's hope! Don't take the easy way out I know what it feels. It feels like it's the right thing to do and yes to some extent its a bit comforting but don't! Just allow life take it course you need to outlive your failure.
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by TheGreenHouse: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Vyzz: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
cry

Men people are really suffering

Money no dey rich man hand, how poor man wan take see am

And apc is trying to lead for another four years...

Well, I will advise everyone to hustler harder because Nigerians will starting choosing this way as a free way out
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by bluestone2015: 12:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Look for a teaching job. You should be able to teach Maths, and some science subjects.
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Antell95:
please who knows a home remedy for general body weakness?
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Antell95(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
Having been on Nairaland for 10YEAR+, lets start by begging Seun Osewa to employ me as a Moderator on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by ipobarecriminals: 2:55am On Mar 01, 2023
angry Keep Hope alive.. President Tinubu will make everything new/prosperous Nig b4 December. wink
Nor Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by wentroublecomes: 4:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Antell95:

U must be joking.
I'm 32, Civil Engineering graduate. Finish my NYSC since 2016. No good job. I earn 30k monthly. But I have my hope very high and I keep developing myself. I will never think of suicide because I believe I'll surely make it soon. I keep pushing hard. So it's left to u to choose Ur path
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by Nice2023(m): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Antell95:

U dey craze.

U wan die after una don elect new president.

He promised u guys a renewed hope...and here u are wanting to die.

If Tinubu at almost 90 is still having hope what makes u feels hopeless?
Re: I Am Contemplating Suicide Tonight. by TheGreenHouse: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Octuplets Mom Says She Had 6 Embryos Implanted / Skin Discoloration Or Hyperpigmentation! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.