Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election (5204 Views)

Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Breaking News !final Results From Delta State Finally Out / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DMCA: 2:57am On Mar 01, 2023
DKM123:

You shut up! Ode!
šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DMCA: 2:58am On Mar 01, 2023
sweerychick:
you are the one that knows nothing just shut up and don't quote me with your garbage stinking mouth

How about you go to dza odza room?šŸ˜Ž
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DMCA: 3:01am On Mar 01, 2023
sofnana:
Google celebrates Tinubu in style

You wan start vawulence abi?šŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DMCA: 3:02am On Mar 01, 2023
yarimo:
your godfather godfather OBASANJO north made him president in 1999 infact OBASANJO didn't win south west. Read and understand history

Pardon him, he was not yet bornšŸ˜‚
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Ronix150: 3:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Ellupi shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Wonderful619: 3:02am On Mar 01, 2023
What is bigger than end sars is coming.....we just dey look inec make dem announce am first. There will know that endsars was a rehersarl.
We cannot leave all our lives as slaves to corrupt politicians.
We must choose our leader by ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by marylandcakes: 3:05am On Mar 01, 2023
These results confirms that Nigeria should be divided into three regions. This can be achieved peacefully without any bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Ronix150: 3:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
What is bigger than end sars is coming.....we just dey look inec make dem announce am first. There will know that endsars was a rehersarl.
We cannot leave all our lives as slaves to corrupt politicians.
We must choose our leader by ourselves.

Las las na victim you go be

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Sannisege: 3:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Flame77:
Obi tried abeg. He wasn't even given any chance before the election na.
No be by trying. Na by winning!
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Vickho: 3:25am On Mar 01, 2023
DMCA:

How about you go to dza odza room?šŸ˜Ž
that sweerychick you're quoting is a prostitute that's into hook up.
Avoid her if you don't want to get infected with STD
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Vickho: 3:26am On Mar 01, 2023
DMCA:
šŸ½šŸ½šŸ½
that DKM123 you're quoting says she will give free sex to nairalanders if Peter Obi wins.
this is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7590182/give-free-sex-5-nairalanders#121341736
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by IGBOSON1: 3:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Sannisege:
No be by trying. Na by winning!

And your point is.....? Did Tinubu win?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Wonderful619: 3:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Ronix150:

Las las na victim you go be

I rather die for what I believe in than be a coward like you
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Vickho: 3:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:

I rather die for what I believe in than be a coward like you
my friend shut up and get lost.
Stop being stupid on social media.
I'm sure an idiot like you didn't go out to vote.
you're the reason obi lost.
Bastards

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Wonderful619: 3:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
Bastards

Someone said the problem of nigeria is bad citizens. When I see people like you I have every reason to believe that.

Poorly mannerd, uncultured lacking focus and direction. People like you make this country seem hopeless.

If you are educated. Then it's a titat school fees and the teachers effort

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by raskymonojendor: 3:42am On Mar 01, 2023
sofnana:
Google celebrates Tinubu in style
Wawu
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by raskymonojendor: 3:45am On Mar 01, 2023
marylandcakes:
These results confirms that Nigeria should be divided into three regions. This can be achieved peacefully without any bloodshed.
Yes but citizens of each state will have to recall their representatives and Senators first. Guess what, they would never go back including the newly elected labour party guys since they are all going to be enjoying the commonwealth.
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by MyAmericandream(f): 3:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Had it been PDP and APC did not rig this election LP would have won. LP really surprised everybody.
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by franklynx(m): 3:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Automatically PDP don loose be that. Winner is between APC and LP

sofnana:
#2023GeneralElections
APC: 8,805,422 šŸ†( 12 States)
PDP:6,983,823 ( 12 States)
LP: 6,091,691 (11 States + FCT)
NNPP:1,497,476 (1 State)
Note : this was gathered in accordance with the states INEC reserve the right to declare the winner but base on what we have APC is at the top.
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Doyou2019: 4:00am On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:
Had it been PDP and APC didnā€™t not rig this election LP would have won. LP really surprised everybody.
It definitely looks that way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by bigdammyj: 4:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to my candidate
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The Jagaban of Borgu.
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Thedon22: 4:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to Tinubu!!!
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by colestephan86: 5:28am On Mar 01, 2023
sweerychick:
purely inconclusive
This one one obidents, they just shout . They don't know a thing
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Merisbankie(m): 5:41am On Mar 01, 2023
where are all those Twitter Thugs oooo
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by johnmartus(m): 6:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Where is Abia state?
sofnana:
Result of all states and FCT except Borno state.
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Ezmans: 6:58am On Mar 01, 2023
IVORY2009:
Na wa oooo
a good job for labor party
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DKM123: 8:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
Bastards

You shut up! Ode?

Vickho the old nairaland Ph00l and miscreant.
How can you a stup!d son of your father be calling others same name on nairaland!

You that is an unfortunate d!sgrace to your lineage and children.

You jobless old man that is a nu!sance to many young persons on this platform. Olodo
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DKM123: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
hahahaha you dey fear?
I remember one time we clashed And I called the mods on you.
it took you months before you finally came back from ban.
Don't worry I'll finalize silence you dead on this forum.
Ashawo with STD.
when last did you wash your stinking pussy?

LMAO! Fear who? Vickho the old spineless jobless POOR c0ward who goes about bullying young girls? Buhahahahahahahahahhahhaha!

Fear a l0ser who has been threatening and threatening yet still hasn't done sheet because the old g0at is an EMPTY DRUM?! Hahahaha!

You must fulfil your promise to deal with me if not I will not leave you alone... I will remind you everyday of the m!serable life you are living! Olodo sensĀ£less man.
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Vickho: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2023
DKM123:

You that insults everyone on this platform on a per second basis is calling the mods. Hyp0crite!
I'm in my office, i have a very busy day at work unlike you that is jobless in the day and a prostitute at night.
I'll have your time in the evening when I close from work
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DKM123: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
I'm in my office, i have a very busy day at work unlike you that is jobless in the day and a prostitute at night.
I'll have your time in the evening when I close from work

LMAO! Who dash you usĀ£less work?!
You that is begging for Office Assistant and teaching work all over nairaland! Hahahaha!

Na #5k a month sales boy work wey you dey do naim you dey call office. Hahahaha!

You cannot even cope in any real job because you are an extremely damaged old man. Ode! Oloshi Vickho, the usĀ£less son of his father!
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by Vickho: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2023
DKM123:

LMAO! Who dash you usĀ£less work?!
You that is begging for Office Assistant and teaching work all over nairaland! Hahahaha!

Na #5k a month sales boy work wey you dey do naim you dey call office. Hahahaha!

You cannot even cope in any real job because you are an extremely damaged old man. Ode! Oloshi Vickho, the usĀ£less son of his father!
got a second class upper degree from the prestigious University of Benin. My Master's degree is in view.
You don see now say me and you we no be mates.
Useless jambite illiterate admissions seeker
Re: Breaking News Final Result Of The 2023 General Election by DKM123: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Vickho:
got a second class upper degree from the prestigious University of Benin. My Master's degree is in view.
You don see now say me and you we no be mates.
Useless jambite illiterate admissions seeker

Ewwwww! Vickho the internet scammer and petty th!ef! Start your sentences with capital letters. It's "Masters", not "Master's". Olodo!

A stark illiterate cannot even be the kind of small minded petty usĀ£less MAN you are and I mean this.

See person wey dey write like primary 3 pupil with terrible use of punctuations and abysmal grammar wan claim Graduate. Who dash monkey banana?! cheesy grin cheesy

Agbero wey no get drive and ambition for life aside tr0lling young girls on the internet dey lie say e be graduate.

How can an internet irr!tant like you be a graduate when you are without character and learning?

Second class upper in ph00lisness and Internet nu!sance!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video) / Jonathan The Most Cursed President On Facebook? / Senate Okays Life Sentence For Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.